European championships 2020 thread (4 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Uri geller teckons he was the one pointing the laser at Schmeichal

SBT

Dreadful game management from the Denmark manager - they were completely on the ropes from about 75 minutes onward with no answer to our pressure. Southgate played it brilliantly yet again. Sterling and Walker just phenomenal. Shaw, Kane and Maguire great too.

I’m emotionally spent already. Not sure how much work is going to get done until next Tuesday now…

CJ_covblaze

My oh my. Another superb performance against a very well organised side. Wembley was rocking more than I’ve ever known it before. Even more than the Germany game which I didn’t think was possible. My stag doo starts down here tomorrow. No better way to end it on Sunday if we win!

Ccfcisparks

Losing tonight are we was it? Prick
How about you fuck off, I wasn’t the only one saying we were gonna lose so don’t know why you’re calling me out. I’m happy we won, so not sure why your first instance is to come and message me you weapon

hill83

How about you fuck off, I wasn’t the only one saying we were gonna lose so don’t know why you’re calling me out. I’m happy we won, so not sure why your first instance is to come and message me you weapon

PRICK

hill83

Cheer up you boring negative helmet

Set yourself for up defending yourself when we have won. What a life

cc84cov

No he didn’t at all.

He was pointing out how it was gonna be hard. That’s ok, thats a fact, I said that too.

You straight up said “we are going to lose”

Anyway enough of all that
I’m beginning to like you and this new found aggression 🥳

D

Deleted member 11652

Evening Booshy lad didn’t think you would be too far behind the action 🙌🏻

Just in from the pub mate. Osama bin Southgate struck again but the boys still came through. Parks is still a mug as well

D

Deleted member 4439

Looking at another angle shown on the beeb replay just now, I wonder if it wasn't in fact a pen for both Kane and Sterling's?

slyblue57

O
My oh my. Another superb performance against a very well organised side. Wembley was rocking more than I’ve ever known it before. Even more than the Germany game which I didn’t think was possible. My stag doo starts down here tomorrow. No better way to end it on Sunday if we win!
On the train back now, no voice left a win never in doubt ….. ish lol enjoy your stag do . Roll on Sunday 😀😀🥃🥃🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿pusb

COV

I wonder what Italy make of it all, will they fancy their chances

Still zero goals conceded from open play

Users who are viewing this thread