European championships 2020 thread (7 Viewers)

cc84cov

That’s ok- in my “two weeks” I’ve already learned that your views change by the hour, to the point I’ve just assumed you’re constantly pissed up- not to be taken seriously 👍
Welcome on board fella it’s all friendly banter 🤝

Evo1883

Is he usually like this

Every time I see him post he’s changing his story and saying something totally different to what he was saying minutes beforehand

whatever you think about this forum will all be blown apart once the season starts .

You think I'm negative on here , I struggle to say anything negative about ccfc ever 🤣 totally unrealistic .

One person who is always consistent though is our mate @cc84cov .
Always 🤣

COV

whatever you think about this forum will all be blown apart once the season starts .

You think I'm negative on here , I struggle to say anything negative about ccfc ever 🤣 totally unrealistic .

Always 🤣

I don’t think you’re negative! I respect your views cause you back them up. It’s Brighton who’s incessantly negative and says stupid things like “Southgate is trying to throw the match”

clint van damme

Always 🤣

Not fucking about, but all the restrictions and masks and all that bollocks, the one thing I genuinely can't face is other season of match threads on here if we can't go to games, absolute head fuck

Evo1883

Not fucking about, but all the restrictions and masks and all that bollocks, the one thing I genuinely can't face is other season of match threads on here if we can't go to games, absolute head fuck
Well it was new for me too , I usually only ever came on here at night after the matches .

It was like an evening in the Caledon centre on matchdays here

Users who are viewing this thread