Enough is enough (1 Viewer)

japandy

I hate it when people criticize others just for the sake of criticism. Tim Fisher has had loads of it from everyone including me, but enough is enough.

ACL were the reason for our 10 points deduction but they continue to preach that they are the victim. How is this so?

I believe we as a club have no alternative but to move to another ground. We supporters complain if the tickets are too expensive but then we complain if the owners don't invest. Where in all honesty do they expect t he money to come from?

I was against SISU continual involvement in our club, but they won. Now I am pro-SISU because I think they is no alternative. If the CCC, through ACL, continue to rip the heart out of our club BUT then blame another they, in my eyes, are worse than the initial problem.

I think the best thing for CCFC is to build our own stadium and be shot of CCC. I wil back this 'new' ownership by buying a season ticket, when available.

Matty_CCFC

CRAP!
This club is almost dead already.
Moving to another grould means we have given up and died.
Why the feck should we move from a stadium thats perfect for us.?
If we move from Coventry we are never coming back.

Its idiots like you that proove the support is divided and we have no future.

Matty_CCFC

i hate it when people criticize others just for the sake of criticism. Tim fisher has had loads of it from everyone including me, but enough is enough.

Acl were the reason for our 10 points deduction but they continue to preach that they are the victim. How is this so?

I believe we as a club have no alternative but to move to another ground. We supporters complain if the tickets are too expensive but then we complain if the owners don't invest. Where in all honesty do they expect t he money to come from?

I was against sisu continual involvement in our club, but they won. Now i am pro-sisu because i think they is no alternative. If the ccc, through acl, continue to rip the heart out of our club but then blame another they, in my eyes, are worse than the initial problem.

I think the best thing for ccfc is to build our own stadium and be shot of ccc. I wil back this 'new' ownership by buying a season ticket, when available.

must log off as you have pissed me off so much, what a plonker!

Evo1883

I hate it when people criticize others just for the sake of criticism. Tim Fisher has had loads of it from everyone including me, but enough is enough.

ACL were the reason for our 10 points deduction but they continue to preach that they are the victim. How is this so?

I was against SISU continual involvement in our club, but they won. Now I am pro-SISU because I think they is no alternative. If the CCC, through ACL, continue to rip the heart out of our club BUT then blame another they, in my eyes, are worse than the initial problem.

I think the best thing for CCFC is to build our own stadium and be shot of CCC. I wil back this 'new' ownership by buying a season ticket, when available.

Joy ,weve told you before your not welcome on SBT:wave:

japandy

CRAP!

Richardson built the Ricoh not for CCFC but for his own personal gain. He initially wanted a 60,000 stadium to replace Wembley. Don't you remember? It had a retractable roof and even pitch. We are a Div 1 team so get real. Even we are successful we only get 23,000 tops. HR was good for us.

The problem with many of you is that you hate for hate sake rather than through reality. Get a grip and support the team. not your own pathetic ideology.

_brian_

Who the hell do you think you are coming on here and giving your own opinion which happens to differ from other people's?!?! Makes me (I nearly swore, but I will restrain myself) sick!!!

Evo1883

yes we understand people have opinions but FFS sometimes you just have to say.....WTF you on.... to some people

Nonleagueherewecome

Why does it have to swing from being all SISU's fault to "oh well, they've won-it's all ACL/CCC's fault now!".

I can't understand how people can change their mind over-night so readily..what's happened previously hasn't been undone, surely?

SkyblueBazza

Each to there own eh? Valid opinion...& I'm sure may not be the only person with it either.

Just further down the process of acceptance that we all are going through...most of us will likely capitulate in the end.

clemy07

Are you for real? Another delusional person that thinks it would be a stadium owned by CCFC. It would be a sisu owned stadium and the team wouldn't see any of its income. In the years that it takes to build do you honestly believe sisu can sustain the business with next to zero income? You're pro sisu? You're a feckin numpty.

japandy

I LOVE you guys as much as CCFC but you are blind. I think 5 years down the line Fisher will be seen in a completely different way to that of today. I, for one, will give him time to cshow himself. I still believe the true problem is RR. He sold everyone down the swanny.

CovFan

Here's an ironic idea, people can actually blame one side can sometimes still blame the other side as well. It's not a black and white situation, it is various shades of grey.

simple_simon

CRAP!

I AGREE WITH YOU, what an idiot.

The Reverend Skyblue

I respect your view totally , but how will moving from a stadium we currently play in and don't own ,and move into a new stadium, (which the build costs will be put against the club increasing the debt already there enourmously) ,which we will also won't own, take this club forward

singers_pore

I was against SISU continual involvement in our club, but they won. Now I am pro-SISU because I think they is no alternative.

Show some backbone for goodness sake. You're pro-SISU because somehow you think they have won. WTF.

With that lack of logic and morality, I would wager you will next be telling us all how wonderful god is.:jerkit:

mark82

Richardson built the Ricoh not for CCFC but for his own personal gain. He initially wanted a 60,000 stadium to replace Wembley. Don't you remember? It had a retractable roof and even pitch. We are a Div 1 team so get real. Even we are successful we only get 23,000 tops. HR was good for us.

The problem with many of you is that you hate for hate sake rather than through reality. Get a grip and support the team. not your own pathetic ideology.

Surely you should follow your own ideology rather than someone else's? I believe you are a Christian? I don't tell you to get a grip and stop believing in mythical beings.

Say city get back to prem and in 10 years we have out grown the new stadium what happens then? ACL and the Council be our new best mates again?

They are all as bad as each other, SISU have not invested 1p into Coventry City Football Club! ACL and Council want to line their pockets just like the rest before!

Nonleagueherewecome

If the above never happened then there wouldn't be much of an anti-Sisu campaign!

But you know that I didn't, I hated the bastards from day one based on what they obviously are.

Each to there own eh? Valid opinion...& I'm sure may not be the only person with it either.

Just further down the process of acceptance that we all are going through...most of us will likely capitulate in the end.

And again, why? I won't...they can't get away with the way they've behaved.

japandy

SISU will eventually sell us that is certain but no one will ever buy us in our current situation, if people think they would th ey are totally wrong. Any club that is a DIVISION ONE CLUB with crowds of 13000 and few star players, AND not get a penny from Saturdays will NEVER succeed. I think some of you live in cuckoo-land. Do you honestly expect a billionaire to come in and bankroll us, yet you guys don't want to part with any of your money? Yet you call me deluded? Go figure??

I think football fans nowadays are completely self-centered. They truly expect people to spend billions on football yet keep footie 'traditional' and 'cheap'. HOW?

Nonleagueherewecome

SISU will eventually sell us that is certain but no one will ever buy us in our current situation, if people think they would th ey are totally wrong. Any club that is a DIVISION ONE CLUB with crowds of 13000 and few star players, AND not get a penny from Saturdays will NEVER succeed. I think some of you live in cuckoo-land. Do you honestly expect a billionaire to come in and bankroll us, yet you guys don't want to part with any of your money? Yet you call me deluded? Go figure??

I think football fans nowadays are completely self-centered. They truly expect people to spend billions on football yet keep footie 'traditional' and 'cheap'. HOW?

I've spent plenty of money, thanks-on people who have lied to me constantly and treated me like shit. If people want to carry on being mugged, fine, but I feel I have to draw a line in the sand at some point. It's a financial sacrifice to go every week-one that I won't make any longer for something that is a) no longer bringing me pleasure, b) giving backing to a crooked regime that don't deserve loyal customers.

Users who are viewing this thread