Enough is enough (2 Viewers)

lordsummerisle

I LOVE you guys as much as CCFC but you are blind. I think 5 years down the line Fisher will be seen in a completely different way to that of today. I, for one, will give him time to cshow himself. I still believe the true problem is RR. He sold everyone down the swanny.

Agree about RR, though some sort of hero to some people.

Think Fisher's position untenable though, no way that enough fans could ever get behind him now.

I'll do the job, people think i'm a c**t already!

Nonleagueherewecome

Agree about RR, though some sort of hero to some people.

Think Fisher's position untenable though, no way that enough fans could ever get behind him now.

I'll do the job, people think i'm a c**t already!

Nah, you'll just be a Hoffman placeman :)

japandy

I've spent plenty of money, thanks-on people who have lied to me constantly and treated me like shit. If people want to carry on being mugged, fine, but I feel I have to draw a line in the sand at some point. It's a financial sacrifice to go every week-one that I won't make any longer for something that is a) no longer bringing me pleasure, b) giving backing to a crooked regime that don't deserve loyal customers.

THANK YOU for not being abusive. I totally understand your view. I cannot be against OUR team. My heart says CCFC and I hate SISU with a passion. But, life tells me 'move on' and get on with it. Fisher has my FULL backing.

SISU will eventually sell us that is certain but no one will ever buy us in our current situation, if people think they would th ey are totally wrong. Any club that is a DIVISION ONE CLUB with crowds of 13000 and few star players, AND not get a penny from Saturdays will NEVER succeed. I think some of you live in cuckoo-land. Do you honestly expect a billionaire to come in and bankroll us, yet you guys don't want to part with any of your money? Yet you call me deluded? Go figure??

I think football fans nowadays are completely self-centered. They truly expect people to spend billions on football yet keep footie 'traditional' and 'cheap'. HOW?

You're Timmy aren't you? :wave: Yes,yes, ii's all becoming clear :facepalm:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Richardson built the Ricoh not for CCFC but for his own personal gain. He initially wanted a 60,000 stadium to replace Wembley. Don't you remember? It had a retractable roof and even pitch. We are a Div 1 team so get real. Even we are successful we only get 23,000 tops. HR was good for us.

The problem with many of you is that you hate for hate sake rather than through reality. Get a grip and support the team. not your own pathetic ideology.
You are getting confused Richardson originally wanted a 45000 seater with retractable roof and pitch. The national stadium came later when people were saying why rebuild Wembley etc the land was offered to the FA and he said we would look elsewhere for our own stadium and the ground proposed was 90000 not 60000. Obviously he would have made a fortune selling the land to the FA.
As you weren't around at the time Tim I suggest you read the old board meetig notes properly. You obviously have problems checking facts same as the others at Sisu ie due dilligence accounts etc signing but not checking could still come back to bite you on the arse :p

Nonleagueherewecome

THANK YOU for not being abusive. I totally understand your view. I cannot be against OUR team. My heart says CCFC and I hate SISU with a passion. But, life tells me 'move on' and get on with it. Fisher has my FULL backing.

I can understand people giving up and of course still wanting to support the club-it will pain me not to be there. But I'd advise against throwing all of your weight behind someone who works for a company who you despise. At the very least maintain caution...

japandy

Just because my opinion differs from yours doesn't mean I'm a bad person or you are. I feel ashamed that my own 'flesh and blood' on here feel the need to be abusive.

db2013

ACL were the reason for our 10 points deduction but they continue to preach that they are the victim. How is this so?

You need to think back why ACL put the club into administration? was this because Tim Fuck Nuts threatened to liquidate the club.?

As for the " I was anti sisu now and Pro sisu " remark how much they paying you to support their deluded plans....

ajsccfc

To deflect hate from a thankless job, what we really need is to teach a cute animal some phrases.

seal2.jpg

'People have to understand we do not posture, we do not threaten, because that is not how you do business, you only do business in good faith and cold weather'

cuuuuuute-15e5uq9.jpg

'Listen John - is it John? Let me pass you on to my accountant friend to bamboozle you to sleep'

chick.jpg

'Don't you worry about [blank], let me worry about [blank]'

I'm a PR genius.

mark82

I respect your view and there is nothing wrong with it despite what anyone says. But not everyone can/will feel the same.

blueflint

I hate it when people criticize others just for the sake of criticism. Tim Fisher has had loads of it from everyone including me, but enough is enough.

ACL were the reason for our 10 points deduction but they continue to preach that they are the victim. How is this so?

I believe we as a club have no alternative but to move to another ground. We supporters complain if the tickets are too expensive but then we complain if the owners don't invest. Where in all honesty do they expect t he money to come from?

I was against SISU continual involvement in our club, but they won. Now I am pro-SISU because I think they is no alternative. If the CCC, through ACL, continue to rip the heart out of our club BUT then blame another they, in my eyes, are worse than the initial problem.

I think the best thing for CCFC is to build our own stadium and be shot of CCC. I wil back this 'new' ownership by buying a season ticket, when available.

troll ACL were owed rent if you were you would do something about it stop being an arse

singers_pore

Several years back after we had found out that RR and BR had ruined OUR club, there was a small minority of our "fans" (maybe 10%) who would not countenance any criticism of RR and BR on the GMK and LAST websites.

Now, several years later, SISU have heaped further ruin upon OUR club. Still there is a small but persistent minority of "fans" (maybe 10%) who will not countenance any criticism of SISU on SkyBlueTalk. Yes, Grendel, SBTaylor etc. I am referring to people like you.

I am not sure why there is a minority of people like that. Are they WUMs? Are they just stupid? Or do they suffer an inferiority complex such that they are loath to speak up against anyone in a position of authority or power? Or is it "Stockholm syndrome" as someone helpfully suggested?

I don't know why they do it. But these kinds of posters sure do piss me off.

japandy

Several years back after we had found out that RR and BR had ruined OUR club, there was a small minority of our "fans" (maybe 10%) who would not countenance any criticism of RR and BR on the GMK and LAST websites.

Now, several years later, SISU have heaped further ruin upon OUR club. Still there is a small but persistent minority of "fans" (maybe 10%) who will not countenance any criticism of SISU on SkyBlueTalk. Yes, Grendel, SBTaylor etc. I am referring to people like you.

I am not sure why there is a minority of people like that. Are they WUMs? Are they just stupid? Or do they suffer an inferiority complex such that they are loath to speak up against anyone in a position of authority or power?

I don't know. But these kinds of posters sure do piss me off.

Maybe you just have a 'majority complex'?

SkyBlueRuffian

I hate it when people criticize others just for the sake of criticism. Tim Fisher has had loads of it from everyone including me, but enough is enough.

I believe we as a club have no alternative but to move to another ground. We supporters complain if the tickets are too expensive but then we complain if the owners don't invest. Where in all honesty do they expect t he money to come from?

I was against SISU continual involvement in our club, but they won. Now I am pro-SISU because I think they is no alternative. If the CCC, through ACL, continue to rip the heart out of our club BUT then blame another they, in my eyes, are worse than the initial problem.

I think the best thing for CCFC is to build our own stadium and be shot of CCC. I wil back this 'new' ownership by buying a season ticket, when available.

Totally agree Japandy, there's bugger all we can do about it now and we have to move forward.

Sterling Archer

You're Timmy aren't you? :wave: Yes,yes, ii's all becoming clear :facepalm:
These are my favourite style of posts on SBT:
"I disagree with your opinion but I'm NOT going to respond with a counter argument, I'm merely going to claim you are the person/organisation who I am against. Yeah, that'll be really clever and witty."

Last edited:

Moscowskyblue

entilted to an opinion and thanks for sharing

Japandy, it is great to hear your opinion and it is a point of view, however I would point out that somewhere we all have that line in the sand and for some we have reached ours, I will look out for of CCFC and I am sure it will still hurt when they lose but until the current owners depart I am not giving them any of my time, money and hopefully emotions.
That is my decision and I dont give a damn if I am alone or in the majority. I want my team to be Coventry City, based in Coventry and most importantly with the soul of my city not a business lacking scruples and integrity.
I will stick to that even if we get back to the premiership with SISU, not interested any more, until they are gone then game on again.

valiant15

Yes lets move 35 miles away. Excellent idea. Premier league here we come. Tim fishers sky blue army! We love you sisu we do!

Sterling Archer

To deflect hate from a thankless job, what we really need is to teach a cute animal some phrases.

seal2.jpg

'People have to understand we do not posture, we do not threaten, because that is not how you do business, you only do business in good faith and cold weather'

cuuuuuute-15e5uq9.jpg

'Listen John - is it John? Let me pass you on to my accountant friend to bamboozle you to sleep'

chick.jpg

'Don't you worry about [blank], let me worry about [blank]'

I'm a PR genius.

Meh, my honey badger will sabotage/destroy/decimate your nicey nicey PR!

honey-badger.jpg

_brian_

These are my favourite style of posts on SBT:
"I disagree with your opinion but I'm going to respond with a counter argument, I'm merely going to claim you are the person/organisation who I am against. Yeah, that'll be really clever and witty."

Yeah, nice one, Joy! Sticking up for your ickle wickle Timmy again! LOL! To be expected, I suppose!!!

singers_pore

I will be flying over from Singapore for away games only this Nov/Dec.

I normally spend about 300 quid at the club shop. Not a penny more from me.

The Reverend Skyblue

There are very few who are giving up on here like some claim.

Nealry all are continuing there support but away only, like myself, so infact they/me are putting much more effort into supporting the club they love following the team across this green and pleasant land to places most would never have considered going to this time last season

play_in_skyblue_stripes

My view is totally different to you Japandy.
Moving away from the Ricoh and keeping with SISU is a total disaster.
I think these recent events are worse than getting relegated in 2001 and will have serious consequences.

Last edited:

Hugh Jarse

Richardson built the Ricoh not for CCFC but for his own personal gain. He initially wanted a 60,000 stadium to replace Wembley. Don't you remember? It had a retractable roof and even pitch. We are a Div 1 team so get real. Even we are successful we only get 23,000 tops. HR was good for us.

All we've got is a retractable team;)

It's been said many times before, CCFC should play their home games in Coventry and be a Coventry based team. I don't give a stuff about the Ricoh, the owners can shove it where the sun don't shine but I want my home team to play in my home town....END OF!

Users who are viewing this thread