Henderson 7
Lingard 6
Alli 6
Kane 7
Sterling 5
Young 6
Trippier 7

Liquid Gold

Frustrating second half but so pleased we did it. Should have been 2 penalties at least for us if the one for them is given. Nice for us to snatch a winner for a game. Massive for Kane to start with two goals

Otis

Ratings:

Pickford 6
Walker 4
Stones 6
Henderson 7
Lingard 6
Alli 6
Kane 7
Sterling 5
Young 6
Trippier 7
Hmm, tough one because we were so in control.

Pickford - 6
Tripper - 6
Maguire - 6.5
Stones - 6.5
Walker - 6
Young - 5
Henderson - 7
Lingard - 6
Alli - 6
Sterling - 5
Kane 7

Sky Blue Harry H

He's also not left footed so has to cut back in every time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agreed - slowed down our game completely in the 2nd half, passing backwards all the time. when we needed him / somebody else to be driving forward. Also annoyed me that he kept running up the arse of the full back when they were in possession facing their own goal and giving away a cheap free kick. Every time the full back kept falling on their arse, ref gave a free kick and Young kept falling for it. Thick !!

SkyBlueSoul

d163e03b80ba9842d3b6144e08ef5fab.png

Sky Blue Harry H

We looked a real threat from corners/free kicks. Also, please can someone stop Young taking free kicks from outside the box )if they are daft enough to pick him again)

Ian1779

I'm sorry but I don't see what Lingard brings to the team.... At least Sterling had a blinder of a season and some winners medals.

Liquid Gold

Refreshing to actually break down a team trying to frustrate. Good to see Southgate show some passion and get us moving forwards early on. Hopefully sustain it next game when it’s not so hot.

CCFCSteve

Well deserved. Probably the best half of tournament football I’ve seen us play for years. Slowed second half (until rashford and loftus cheek came on) but even with 5 mins left they weren’t lumping it.

Fair play to Southgate and the young lads

Brighton Sky Blue

We have to forget this misplaced assumption that we are in the top tier of world football. We are in the tier below and should be grateful for a shot at the knock out stages, nothing more

Don't think any fan has displayed such an assumption, it comes from the media and few others.

SkyBlue_Bear83

That winning goal is a really good header, cause the obvious/natural thing would be to go back across goal and would have probably been cleared off the line by the tunisia defence.

stevefloyd

Pickford-6
Trippier-4
Walker-4
Stones-5
Young-5
McGuire-4
Lyngard-4
Ali-3
Henderson-5
Kane-5
Sterling-3

fucking garbage tonight but I guess hey we won

Macca

Like to ask this question. If you were Germany, Spain France etc manager would you want any of our players and if so who? I'm thinking Kane just cos he is on fire and everyone loves a natural goal scorer but struggling apart from that

stevefloyd

We haven't got a prayer in winning the world cup and is it wrong for me to not even care anymore? I used to love watching England play now I feel angry almost everytime the useless bastards play

Otis

Agreed - slowed down our game completely in the 2nd half, passing backwards all the time. when we needed him / somebody else to be driving forward. Also annoyed me that he kept running up the arse of the full back when they were in possession facing their own goal and giving away a cheap free kick. Every time the full back kept falling on their arse, ref gave a free kick and Young kept falling for it. Thick !!
One of Young's worst faults is that of giving needless free kicks away. It's daft at best.

He has defenders closed down in the corners and then just bumps into the back of them and gives a free kick away.

stevefloyd

Like to ask this question. If you were Germany, Spain France etc manager would you want any of our players and if so who? I'm thinking Kane just cos he is on fire and everyone loves a natural goal scorer but struggling apart from that
To be fair, if Kane hadn't scored tonight he would have had no other contribution to the game, he looked knackered..is he fit? We have the most useless inept squad, I would love them to prove me wrong but it aint gonna happen...Ali and Sterling tonight were a fucking disgrace...I feel bloody angry...off for a lie down to chill

Macca

To be fair, if Kane hadn't scored tonight he would have had no other contribution to the game, he looked knackered..is he fit? We have the most useless inept squad, I would love them to prove me wrong but it aint gonna happen...Ali and Sterling tonight were a fucking disgrace...I feel bloody angry...off for a lie down to chill

But if you score twice in a game the rest doesn't really matter. Not saying a great player just a knack for being in the right place

Otis

So headline in the tabloids tomorrow?

England Triumph over Tunisia, the Ref and the Midgets?

stevefloyd

But if you score twice in a game the rest doesn't really matter. Not saying a great player just a knack for being in the right place
To be fair to the lad he's had a few good seasons scoring goals at club level, he never looked like scoring or indeed contributing to tonights debacle but he managed to grab a brace, he is never in a million years an inspirational captain, when he was wrestled to the ground he should have been all over the ref complaining but he never looked like he said anything, I was shouting more than him

Users who are viewing this thread