Match Thread Coventry City v Manchester United - FA Cup Semi-Final (6 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

I've stewed on the offside ever since. The hardest thing to take is that nobody can argue that Hajis toe being off side gained him any advantage. I stand by the idea that VAR for off side decisions should be taken only if there is clear daylight between the last man and the attacker.

I know this just moves the line and they would still be marginal calls BUT at least it would mean the attacker is has definitely gained a slight advantage.
I'd like to see the lines put on when the ball leaves O'Hares foot, as it's a scooped pass and his foot is still in contact with the ball until it's about a foot off the ground

Sick Boy

I thought the video I posted was satire at first but then realised it was actually serious. At this point I’d scrap it entirely, even though it’s benefited us in recent years.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The law is it should be judged when the touch/pass 'starts'.

(Which could be open to interpretation and exploitation tbf)
That really is a stupid rule .

clint van damme

The mindset has changed, I sat in tier two for the last two Wembley visits and you get a good view but are a long way back so I was thinking “next time I will get block one at the front” then realised we are Coventry and never know when we will go again😀

Heard loads of people speaking like that, next time we'll do this or we'll do that!

Users who are viewing this thread