England v Andorra (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

6 of the players involved play for teams in the Champions League.

And Bamford scored 17 goals last season.

How anyone thinks that team would finish 16th in the Prem isn’t the sharpest tool. Even Coady and Mings are two solid Prem CBs.

I was at the game yesterday, it was a nice atmosphere but it was a pretty dour game. With the greatest of respect, the likes of Andorra and San Marino just don’t belong on the same pitch as Tier 1-3 nations.

Evo1883

And Bamford scored 17 goals last season.

How anyone thinks that team would finish 16th in the Prem isn’t the sharpest tool. Even Coady and Mings are two solid Prem CBs.

I was at the game yesterday, it was a nice atmosphere but it was a pretty dour game. With the greatest of respect, the likes of Andorra and San Marino just don’t belong on the same pitch as Tier 1-3 nations.

Where would they finish then in your opinion ?

The team that started , obviously you're taking away the foreign talent from each side and the international game in general is slower

Mid table at best ?

Screenshot_20210906-134016_FlashScore UK.jpg

mark82

Where would they finish then in your opinion ?

The team that started , obviously you're taking away the foreign talent from each side and the international game in general is slower

Mid table at best ?

View attachment 21698

Top 10 but probably not top 4. It's a bit silly though because no team would get by on just 11 players.

Obvious issue there is GK is weak and we're a midfielder light. But it's a decent team on paper. Another thing to consider with last night is that these players won't have played together as a unit so you'll always lose a bit of cohesiveness.

Evo1883

Top 10 but probably not top 4. It's a bit silly though because no team would get by on just 11 players.

Obvious issue there is GK is weak and we're a midfielder light. But it's a decent team on paper. Another thing to consider with last night is that these players won't have played together as a unit so you'll always lose a bit of cohesiveness.

It is silly but only harmless fun .

Would you say Italy, who comfortably dominated our first team would finish top 4 .. because I don't

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't mind playing them to be fair, just get sick of the likes of you whining because it's a boring game. Other federations do have multi-stage qualification so it's not that an extreme an option anyway. In fact, there's only UEFA & CONMEBOL (who only have 10 members) that don't have a pre-qualification stage.

England are boring to watch irrespective of the opposition to be fair

TomRad85

It is silly but only harmless fun .

Would you say Italy, who comfortably dominated our first team would finish top 4 .. because I don't
Italy and England's first team, with the benefit of playing together as often as a Premier League team do wouldn't be far off. Probably just outside top 4, both better than Leicester on paper I would think. In England's case that's also dependent on having a different manager. (Southgate has never done it for me.)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread