TomRad85

England v San Marino - P7 W7 GD+41
Germany v San Marino - P4 W4 GD+34

England v Liechtenstein - P2 W2 GD+4
Germany v Liechtenstein - P5 W5 GD+26

England v Andorra - P5 W5 GD+20
Germany v Andorra - never played

Very little difference
Looks like a relatively sizeable difference to me.

I agree with him, England always make painfully boring work of the utter shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

That's good enough , many players probably not even out of 1st gear .. comfortable

TomRad85

09128603e1544087c10eae11c80225b4.jpg

Evo1883

Could be worse, could be Irish and not have won since November 2019 , and drew at home against Azerbaijan

Evo1883

Southgate has the highest win rate of any England manager in history who has managed over 10 games apparently now .

No comment

CCFCSteve

Just about the win today. Big game is Poland and players would’ve known that so wouldnt be going at full throttle.

Last edited:

mark82

France drew with Bosnia, Italy drew with Bulgaria, Germany only beat Liechtenstein 2-0, Denmark beat Faroe Islands 1-0.

Portugal put 7 past Andorra last year, but other than that they don't regularly get thrashed.

Poland won 3-0 (H)
France won 3-0 (H), 4-0 (A)
Turkey won 1-0 (H), 3-0 (A)
Portugal won 6-0 (H), 2-0 (A)
Switzerland won 3-0 (H), 2-1 (A)
Hungary lost 1-0 a couple of years back

It's not like a few years back when these teams used to make an effort to get forward so you could stick 9 or 10 past them. They sit & defend.

Brighton Sky Blue

France drew with Bosnia, Italy drew with Bulgaria, Germany only beat Liechtenstein 2-0, Denmark beat Faroe Islands 1-0.

Portugal put 7 past Andorra last year, but other than that they don't regularly get thrashed.

Poland won 3-0 (H)
France won 3-0 (H), 4-0 (A)
Turkey won 1-0 (H), 3-0 (A)
Portugal won 6-0 (H), 2-0 (A)
Switzerland won 3-0 (H), 2-1 (A)
Hungary lost 1-0 a couple of years back

It's not like a few years back when these teams used to make an effort to get forward so you could stick 9 or 10 past them. They sit & defend.

So on the one hand you want these teams to go through pre-qualifying because they just sit and defend, when if they went out and got beat by double figures more would be saying the same thing. Perhaps the minnow nations have as much right to play these games as anyone else

Hutch11

So on the one hand you want these teams to go through pre-qualifying because they just sit and defend, when if they went out and got beat by double figures more would be saying the same thing. Perhaps the minnow nations have as much right to play these games as anyone else
Too right, and I'm sure the Scotch would agree

It’sabatch87

A wins a win in my opinion, but can’t help thinking Tyrone Mears is playing above his station theirs surely a youngster out there.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

England v San Marino - P7 W7 GD+41
Germany v San Marino - P4 W4 GD+34

England v Liechtenstein - P2 W2 GD+4
Germany v Liechtenstein - P5 W5 GD+26

England v Andorra - P5 W5 GD+20
Germany v Andorra - never played

Very little difference
Avg GD per game:

Eng-San: 5.85
Ger- San 8.5

Diff: 2.65

Eng-Lie: 2
Ger-Lie: 5.2

Diff: 3.2

So on average win each game by about 3 goals more than we do.

TomRad85

Mears playing for Jamaica after getting his dad's nationality wrong is still funny.

Skybluefaz

I will say that after chatting with a Brighton fan in the summer he reckoned that most BHA fans rated Webster and Dunk ahead of White. Maybe those 2 should be more involved? Can't say I watch a lot of Brighton though so wouldn't say for sure they are better than Mings.

rob9872

Milk turns quicker than him you know who I meant!!
Never heard that before, other than about 20 mins before you typed it, so assume you watched SAS on C4 too. Getting a bit predictable with shouty middleton and a celebrity emotional back story everytime, but still a gripping watch to see them put through it.

mark82

I don't mind playing them to be fair, just get sick of the likes of you whining because it's a boring game. Other federations do have multi-stage qualification so it's not that an extreme an option anyway. In fact, there's only UEFA & CONMEBOL (who only have 10 members) that don't have a pre-qualification stage.

It’sabatch87

James Tarkowski at Burnley was looked at before I quite like him tbh.
Gets a few goals can play a bit and good in both boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread