England v Andorra (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Where would this England team finish in the PL? I’m going 16th
1 to 11 its probably slightly better than the Villa team. Where do you think Villa would finish? I'd say it's a painfully midtable team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Can they just say the England band isn’t covid safe. Hate them.

giphy.gif

Tommo1993

I can’t stand this shite. We all saw he was offside. Just put the flag up immediately and be done with it ffs.

Evo1883

Bellingham is of the Steven Gerrard mould , if he ends up half as good then he's done well

Skybluefaz

I'd actually rather play Bellingham and 1 of rice / Phillips next to him , rather than us play both rice and Phillips
Think Southgate needs to find the right balance with those 3. Bellingham looks like he can really do it all though. A complete midfield player. Some of his skill is audacious too.

Evo1883

Looks like he has the potential to be better than Gerrard.

Hopefully , Gerrard was one of the best of his generation , dare I say top 20 or so Central midfielders ever ?

Will be some achievement to better him

SBAndy

Hopefully this is the end of all the Trent in midfield talk, was always a crazy idea & the lad looks absolutely lost.
Bellingham sensational though.

I don’t think it will be the end. Southgate can be quite stubborn about these things - Trippier is still in at LB, after all. Completely unnecessary in a game like this.

mark82

Bringing our best player off. Unless he plans to use Bellingham against Poland he should've stayed on.

Liquid Gold

It's what you can expect when the likes of Andorra put 11 men behind the ball. Should make them pre-qualify.
Some people lose their shit about pre-qualifying but if I was a fan of one of those smaller nations I'd be up for it as it means you'd get to see your team win more often.

Brighton Sky Blue

We should be more like the Germans and Italians and not give a shit about these games so long as we get 3 points. Same as qualifying from the group stages at tournaments.

Southgate and England can keep boring me to death if they keep taking us to semis and finals.

Germany used to rack up double figures or close to it actually. Only recent years they’ve gone to scraping past Liechtenstein

Sky Blue Harry H

Bellingham is of the Steven Gerrard mould , if he ends up half as good then he's done well
looks like he is going to be a top top player. He and Foden should be the heartbeat for the next 10 years really.

Edit: I hate the boring keep ball shite against opposition like this. I suppose it is a practice for when you need to do it against the top sides (although it's not exactly the same when you play a Spain etc)

Users who are viewing this thread