England Fans (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

There were 2 England fans arrested in Portugal BTW, just read it up.

Overall, very well behaved and 99% of them a credit to England

PurpleBin

Back anything up, what's to back up? I don't like Liverpool fans what on earth do I have to back up.?

Its also YOU who isn't answering the questions... 14 fans arrested is still 14 arrests so they were not impeccable, you can't use the argument against England fans and then twist it to suit Liverpool and spurs fans.
You NEVER Acknowledged my reasonable argument that some fans dislike Liverpool because of the European ban in the 80s and you dismissed social media despite you inderectly admitting that what is said on there is true.
Its also completely reasonable for Liverpool fans to be disliked by some if they dont like their stance on the national team, a team that features many of their own players(patriotism still exists)
Have a great day, I'm OK debating but when one party is wilfully in denial then what's the point

I've worked for 7 years with a lot scousers and Liverpool fans back in the early 2000s, I base my opinion mostly on what I see and hear all over not just social media

I'm sure you're fucking retarded but we'll agree to disagree I guess.

tommydazzle

Kind of related to England - on Saturday went to see a charity comedy stand-up gig at my local small market town venue (massive credit for Hal Cruttenden for supporting this) and it amused me when he told the story about a gig in Glasgow: he asked the Scottish crowd whether they always supported whoever was playing England and they are roared 'yeah!', he then said, yes it was the same for us but we never know when Scotland are playing. Thought it was a nice sly dig. He was also fantastic at dealing with a Trump knuckle-dragger in the audience - an argument that went on for a good ten minutes but was very funny although the heckler was too dumb to see it. Glad to say this cretin wasn't a Norfolk person but one of the ever increasing 'white flight' morons from Greater London - we get a lot of this pondlife these days.

SkyblueBazza

There were 2 England fans arrested in Portugal BTW, just read it up.

Overall, very well behaved and 99% of them a credit to England
You seem to be suggesting that you can behave as badly as you like but only become a discredit if you get arrested?

No doubt there were a relatively small but significant number thst were a discredit. And a small but significant number that were a credit. Most were probably biosterous, noisey, and coarse - but tolerated. The media will generally only report the bad stuff sadly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread