England Fans (1 Viewer)

PurpleBin

100,000 English football fans in Madrid in a high pressure game and not a blow struck. Party atmosphere...memories to last a lifetime made both young and old on both sides.

England go abroad and cause murder.

Scousers are scumbags though.

Mr Panda

A lad I know is out there right now in Porto, literally the last bit of communication he provided on social media is a video of Portuguese police charging towards him with batons.

I'll never get or understand why these people think it's okay to throw bottles and fight people in the name of football. I cannot get my head around how cringey and childish it is.

Adge

Yep-the police abroad are always heavy handed remember!:emoji_thumbsup:

Adge

Yep-that’s what I mean, heavy handed policing is the excuse that the England fans always use.

Nick

Administrator
I do love the victim mentality. Why go abroad and act like dicks and ruin it for everybody else?

It's no different to when our fans do it then act like victims.

Liquid Gold

It doesn't happen in the smaller or further away places either. I bet the vast majority causing problems aren't proper England followers and are just out there on the piss being xenophobic.

rob9872

If the police are as they were in Euro 2004 they won't be completely blameless. I wasn't involved but I saw it first hand. A while back of course and I'm not making excuses for our nutters.

Ashdown

Porto , lovely City, plenty of great culture to see and nice food to enjoy. These morons are culture less feral idiots. Have to say though to any authorities, don't allow them to drink in big groups and don't let anyone sell any bottled drinks to them , plastic glasses only.

SkyblueBazza

Yeah but no worse that rugby fans according to some. But it wouldn't put some families off taking there kids to games at all.

And contrary to some saying no trouble in Madrid...there are reports saying Spurs fans threatening behaviour to Liverpool fans led to a police baton raid in a restaurant.

Such a shame after a lot of good work over the years to avoid these situations.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

Porto , lovely City, plenty of great culture to see and nice food to enjoy. These morons are culture less feral idiots. Have to say though to any authorities, don't allow them to drink in big groups and don't let anyone sell any bottled drinks to them , plastic glasses only.
And of course a glass of wine or half a lager only, for the ladies.

PurpleBin

Yeah but no worse that rugby fans according to some. But it wouldn't put some families off taking there kids to games at all.

And contrary to some saying no trouble in Madrid...there are reports saying Spurs fans threatening behaviour to Liverpool fans led to a police baton raid in a restaurant.

Such a shame after a lot of good work over the years to avoid these situations.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If it's the same one I've heard that story first hand of someone in that bar. The police just piled in (no batons) and told everyone to get out for no apparent reason. Spurs and Liverpool were all getting on fine. Might have been just seperating groups just in case.

Macca

It's hardly Green Street is it. All I see is a load of pissed up kids with man bags videoing themselves singing and getting their arses handing to them by robocop. Mindless morons but it's not Russians putting people in comas or Italians paralysing aging Liverpool fans. No England hooligans firm anymore just disrespectful middle class twats

dancers lance

80 -100 pissed up blokes throwing plastic cups around and acting hard becomes world news story, Iv'e seen worse at family gatherings.

LastGarrison

If the police are as they were in Euro 2004 they won't be completely blameless. I wasn't involved but I saw it first hand. A while back of course and I'm not making excuses for our nutters.
Me too.

Ended up getting a lovely horizontal bruise right across both my arse cheeks where the police came flying I'm from behind whacking anyone.

The one across my right bicep was admittedly my fault.

Trouble is, is that our police have adapted and learnt, as have the Germans and Dutch, whereas the Spanish and Portuguese just do exactly the same and hope for a different outcome.

dancers lance

Bet if some Russian Ultras were there theyd bottle it big time, and the coppers !
Iv'e met a few "Russian Ultras" whilst abroad, lovely lads (head to toe in adidas and smothered in Brut) and have many friends that went to the Russia for the World Cup. A small minority tried to attack the England fans at the World Cup to gain some kind of respect as they see the England fans as the "original hooligan", it was nothing, they have lot's of time for English footy fans.

rob9872

Decent strikers for the Dutch would've buried us. Fortunately they're shite and we're still in the game.

Otis

We have been making mistakes though at the back all night long.

An accident waiting to happen.

chiefdave

You'd be pissed off if Willis and Hyam dropped a couple of clangers like that let alone players who are supposed to be the best in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread