End of Woke News? (3 Viewers)

SkyBlueCharlie9

Jon Gaunt is going make people switch off in droves....what an utter shit show of a TV channel. BBC Radio 4 and World Service is still by far the go to place for the balanced, investigative and ground breaking journalism.

shmmeee

Jon Gaunt is going make people switch off in droves....what an utter shit show of a TV channel. BBC Radio 4 and World Service is still by far the go to place for the balanced, investigative and ground breaking journalism.

Just turn off if climate change starts to be debated. Or the moral maze comes on.

Grendel

I never new Mr mini saveloy read the express

Grendel

genuine question- how come?

its ownership is hardly much of a fan of Andrew neil - I’ve never actually ever bought a copy of it ever - it would like to see Neil fail that’s for sure

Grendel

Deep down Grendel knows it’s shite.

All news channels are pretty pointless who watches any? Mark Dolan is funny to be fair and they always have a patsy like benny butterworth to sit in the middle of Loza and Gaunty - Shmeee should get on and we can all laugh at his chipolata

shmmeee

Grendel

Cheers don’t know what happened to the link. As COV says, you know it’s bad when even the Express has given up.

You know best Mr Brotwurst

Grendel

Alan hope on now at last some serious debate

Sbarcher

Not related to GB News, but WOKE all the same.
Cambridge museum having to explain why white plaster cast used for their classic Roman heads are white!

I think I need to put my hand up and beg for forgiveness as I believe an ancient relative of mine (a Neanderthal) was behaving in a sexist way by leaving his woman to do the cooking whilst he went out hunting. What a world we are now creating.
Maybe this should be in the Things That Annoy you thread.

Grendel

SBT

Andrew Neil still not coming back; the Telegraph says he's quitting altogether. It hasn't really gone to plan has it?

ajsccfc

He may have hoped to wrap a right-leaning news outlet with an air of respectability and legitimacy, instead of that they just hired all the worst people who didn't have much else on

Users who are viewing this thread