End of Woke News? (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Apparently at least 3 European security agencies think he’s a Russian agent also.

chiefdave

Hard to know who the good guys are? Not sure its really that difficult.

skybluetony176

Hard to know who the good guys are? Not sure its really that difficult.
It wouldn’t matter if Ukraine was run by a despot dictator equal in every way to Putin (which it isn’t by any stretch of the imagination). The very simple fact that it was Russia who invaded Ukraine makes Russia the bad guys. Simples.

Grendel

Excellent debate tonight with Fabricant, Red Ken and Neil Hamilton debating party gate vs beer gate (with a bit of Angela thrown in)

No one also can again criticise this channel for diversity issues with Vanity Von Glow as a news guest

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

In other news, has anyone else seen the Piers Moron advert for his new show on TalkTV, where he starts talking about honest and open debate and the last thing he does in the advert is tell someone to shut up?

shmmeee

In other news, has anyone else seen the Piers Moron advert for his new show on TalkTV, where he starts talking about honest and open debate and the last thing he does in the advert is tell someone to shut up?

I see he got a Marylyn Monroe impersonator on to talk about Kim Kardashian’s dress. Absolutely desperate.

Grendel

PVA

I see he got a Marylyn Monroe impersonator on to talk about Kim Kardashian’s dress.

DbyhepwWkAEc-hl

SkyBlueCharlie9

Inadvertently stumbled on Sir Niggle Garbage on gbn last night hyping up shite about 'beergate' ! Headline was Koorma Keirmeelian. Fcuking cringe channel for utterly stupid plebs.

Grendel

Inadvertently stumbled on Sir Niggle Garbage on gbn last night hyping up shite about 'beergate' ! Headline was Koorma Keirmeelian. Fcuking cringe channel for utterly stupid plebs.

Well you watched it Charles

Grendel

Farage with a live audience on air now. Tune in for some actual serious politics for a change - could be a good dose of medicine for the deluded on here

Grendel

FARAGE AT LARGE is on air now

Grendel

TALKING PINTS with Dean Windass

David O'Day

They're in danger of running out of presenters by the end of next week, first Wooton and Fox have gone, now the guy who dresses up as a vicar has been suspended as well.
The Cosplay Vicar seems to be shocked that going on twitter and slagging off your own bosses may actually get you in trouble.

ajsccfc

First they came for Laurence Fox and I said nothing
Then they came for Dan Wooooooton and I said nothing
Then they came for Rev Dicksplash and I said nothing
The vow of silence works

hamertime

Was listening to a polish politician earlier. He says they have zero terrorist attacks as they have let in zero Muslim asylum seekers. He says that have let in 2 million Ukrainian refugees who want to come and work. There are no social problems on the streets. He says they have been elected on this principle. Part of me admires the honesty.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Was listening to a polish politician earlier. He says they have zero terrorist attacks as they have let in zero Muslim asylum seekers. He says that have let in 2 million Ukrainian refugees who want to come and work. There are no social problems on the streets. He says they have been elected on this principle. Part of me admires the honesty.
Shame it's bollocks.

Users who are viewing this thread