End of Woke News? (2 Viewers)

Ian1779

SBT

Staying on as a regular commentator on Farage's show apparently, which has the potential to be quite good TV, if you like that sort of thing. The channel itself sounds completely fucked, mind.

chiefdave

Staying on as a regular commentator on Farage's show apparently, which has the potential to be quite good TV, if you like that sort of thing. The channel itself sounds completely fucked, mind.
Be interesting to see how often he turns up. The statement reads like something put out so he can leave but try and make it not look like a failure on either side.

shmmeee

Gotya.

Some clips I've seen are like newsround to be honest. I liked the original idea, but looks to have been executed poorly.

Some of the presenters as well, oh my. Might as well be a bunch of cretins from here.

Seems like they skimped on the behind the camera talent.

Liquid Gold

Like I said before the whole concept was that they could convert twitter likes into an actual television audience. Most people aren't bothered with their agenda, same as why there isn't a Novara TV channel.

That website has broken people's minds, ones that should have known better.

chiefdave

From what Andrew Neil had to say on question time last night it sounds like it wasn’t the end of woke news (not that there ever was such a thing, it’s just news) but the beginning of fake news.
Didn't take him long to throw them under the bus. But if he feels that way then why say he will still be appearing regularly as a guest?

skybluetony176

Didn't take him long to throw them under the bus. But if he feels that way then why say he will still be appearing regularly as a guest?
It’s probably a moot point as he also said Shamima Begum should be brought home so they’ve probably cancelled him.

skybluetony176

Right wing bingo

Ha ha ha. Silent majority. Even Ferage has lost over half his viewers. Struggling to get 50,000 already. The silent majority would rather watch re-runs ten year old programs that were originally on the woke bbc on channels like Dave.

skybluetony176

Apparently GB news are expecting Andrew Neil back in the studio on Monday. The impression I got from his question time appearance was he is done with GB news. I guess we’ll know on Monday. I suppose it’s quite possible that he’s doing a Boris. Saying one thing is gospel in one room of people then going to the room of people next door and telling them that the exact opposite is gospel. Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread