End of Woke News? (3 Viewers)

COV

You’re right. How silly of me. If you’ve had four top ten hits you are definitely a trained epidemiologist.

Anyway must dash, got to be up early for my surgery with Dr Vengaboys.

you don’t want to risk missing the Vengabus

Grendel

There’s some things I never expected to see on him, but Grendel defending the chart credibility of Right Said Fred is definitely one.

I saw erasure in their first gig

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why the fuck does anyone listen to a one hit wonder band from decades ago on health? It’s the weirdest thing. What does Pato Banton think we should do has anyone asked?

He thinks just because restrictions have been lifted it doesn't mean that you have to leave town and if we're not careful restrictions will Maybe Come Back.

COV

Have you got a more recent viewing figure rather than just his debut episode?

Farage was always going to boost the numbers- no other programme has moved at all but lots are tuning in to see his show, I think we all know what type of person 😁

Grendel

Farage was always going to boost the numbers- no other programme has moved at all but lots are tuning in to see his show, I think we all know what type of person 😁

The Dolan show has moved figures up as well hasn’t it?

What kind of person out of interest?

COV

i just googled and it said that it was only Farage, however I’m not going to argue about it. Farage was always going to give them a big spike though, that was obvious. Whatever you think of the guy he’s pure box office

Grendel

i just googled and it said that it was only Farage, however I’m not going to argue about it. Farage was always going to give them a big spike though, that was obvious. Whatever you think of the guy he’s pure box office

can you show me a link please to support your claim

shmmeee

What kind of person out of interest?

I mean, figures were zero so there was only one way they were going to go.

Think you might have to give up your dreams of Gammon Baiter TV taking over from the BBC.

Grendel

I mean, figures were zero so there was only one way they were going to go.

Think you might have to give up your dreams of Gammon Baiter TV taking over from the BBC.

I don’t think I have dreams on anything of the sort. News channels generally have low figures. All I did was post a link that wasn’t from 2010 to show a current situation

Grendel

Great to see Coventry finest and most successful presenter on their last week

duffer

He'll fit in well with the clickbait crowd, no doubt. I seem to vaguely remember he was quite funny on his football program, but a bit less so when on his political rants... still, if it keeps Grendel happy then there are worse things I guess... :)

Users who are viewing this thread