End of Woke News? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

OK buddy. You literally took personal offence at a “lol everyone’s the same and capitalism gonna capitalist” take.

And there you go, again! You're one of the intelligent posters on this thread, yet you are simply blind to your assuming a position on behalf of another poster and projecting this. I'm not sure what more I can say to illustrate your behaviour.

skybluetony176

How is it so bad? 😂

I didn’t even know that Muzak was even still in business until I watched GB news. I fell asleep while watching it the other night and when I woke up (in that hazy moment when you’re just waking up and don’t quite know where you are) I was convinced that I’d just woke up in a supermarket.

D

Deleted member 4439

Viewing figures have bombed according to the Telegraph, and understandably so. Thee's only so much YT trigonometry you can fill air-time with, If it's still on air in another year it won't be as it is now.

skybluetony176

Viewing figures have bombed according to the Telegraph, and understandably so. Thee's only so much YT trigonometry you can fill air-time with, If it's still on air in another year it won't be as it is now.
I think it needs more graphics, live feed from police chases, the weather being done from an outside location and only touchdowns, home runs and slam dunks. WHAMMY!

Dan Wootton needs to change his name to something like Dan Woopee Cusion also.

Grendel

I can’t see many watching any of these news channels. The only time I’ve ever watched them is when I was in some god forsaken country and the only English language channels were CNN or BBC News. From what I remember of BBC News it was on a loop and you’d end up having the same items played over and over again

Sick Boy

I can’t see many watching any of these news channels. The only time I’ve ever watched them is when I was in some god forsaken country and the only English language channels were CNN or BBC News. From what I remember of BBC News it was on a loop and you’d end up having the same items played over and over again
Yeah, it's shite and inevitably leads to the mini bar being raided.

skybluetony176

Not even a week later.

COV

Ok so I’ve taken a look to see if it’s as bad as everyone says, and my god it is. Forget the subject matter, that’s just opinion and they have the right to spew out what they want, I wanted to see if all these glitches are as bad as people say.

They certainly are 😆

somebody must be sabotaging things behind the scenes? I don’t care how new they are, either they are employing someone who can’t spell “question” (appeared as “ouestion”), or someone is taking the piss from the inside.

Ccfcisparks

You'd certainly be concerned if you were one of their investors. Completely bombing now and a waste of investment.

Evo1883

Love the avatar flag mate
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 4439

The top eight channels by views as of last Friday read as follows:

BBC Breakfast: 1.4 million
Good Morning Britain: 574,000
Channel 4 News: 323,000
BBC Newsnight: 288,000
BBCNews 9am: 226,000
Sky News Breakfast: 73,000
GBN Great British Breakfast: 56,000
GBN Brazier and Muroki: 36,000

D

Deleted member 11652

Been really enjoying it tbf. Very insightful and provides a reliable alternative to the usual mainstream stuff

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

chiefdave

Not surprised people are jumping ship, surprised Neil is at the front of the queue though. Things must be even worse than its been suggested if he's out the door so quickly.
a reliable alternative to the usual mainstream stuff
See this a lot but what are you classing as the mainstream? Neil was at the BBC for 25 years, Stewart did 30 years at ITN, Brazier at Sky for 24, McCoy on the BBC for 17 years, Wootton at The Sun / NOTW for 14 years and Farage is the 9th most frequent guest on Question Time.

wingy

Those Sky figures are staggering .

D

Deleted member 4439

Those Sky figures are staggering .

Whilst I can't wait to turn over from the beeb breakfast show for idiots as quickly as I can should it be on when I put on the telly in the mornings. It's just one step from the One Show.

oakey

If that's accurate it's interesting that more people watch morning news than evening news.
What exactly do they imagine has happened during the night? Perhaps they are more interested in overseas stories? Is this why morning news discussion points are dominated by opinions and what's in the papers?

SBAndy

If that's accurate it's interesting that more people watch morning news than evening news.
What exactly do they imagine has happened during the night? Perhaps they are more interested in overseas stories? Is this why morning news discussion points are dominated by opinions and what's in the papers?

Alternatively, it could quite simply be down to the competition. What option is there in the morning other than news? Then by nighttime you’ll have dramas, comedy programmes, sport, etc.

chiefdave

Alternatively, it could quite simply be down to the competition. What option is there in the morning other than news? Then by nighttime you’ll have dramas, comedy programmes, sport, etc.
Imagine a lot of people just stick it on in the background when they're getting ready for work. Not the same as sitting down in the evening and actively watching.

Users who are viewing this thread