Emiliano Sala (Cardiff Player) on board missing plane (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Would think insurance would cover it

chiefdave

If they aren't paying maybe they did have insurance, or at least not to cover something like this.

Not a nice thing to have to dispute but he was a Cardiff player so can't see how they can get out of paying.

olderskyblue

If they aren't paying maybe they did have insurance, or at least not to cover something like this.

Not a nice thing to have to dispute but he was a Cardiff player so can't see how they can get out of paying.

Sky said they have insurance of £16M...

I would guess they want to wait until the insurance company have agreed to pay out.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Body confirmed as Sala.

Very sad, but at least the family have a little closure.

No sign of the pilot though. On that side if things they must be a bit mystified.

Is it a bit dodgy, or just a freak set of circumstances?

Forever_Blue

Body confirmed as Sala.

Very sad, but at least the family have a little closure.

No sign of the pilot though. On that side if things they must be a bit mystified.

Is it a bit dodgy, or just a freak set of circumstances?
Maybe he had time to get out, unlike Sala being that he was in the back of the plane?

rob9872

I imagine if Sala still in the plane that an emergency landing on water was attempted. Assuming it was nose down first, could the pilot have perhaps disappeared on impact?

Forever_Blue

I imagine if Sala still in the plane that an emergency landing on water was attempted. Assuming it was nose down first, could the pilot have perhaps disappeared on impact?
The shipwreck guy said the plane was pretty much intact , if it nose dived the plane would have been in pieces. An attempted landing sounds more plausible to me.

no_loyalty

Be interesting to see what the pilots finances are like, and whether he has a life insurance policy in place.

Gazolba

If they can recover the plane, they might be able to determine the cause of the crash.
Then depending on the cause, someone might have liability.

Terry Gibson's perm

When people have been saying about wether Cardiff should have paid up and some have said that the transfer fee should go to the family, have I missed the bit where the agent has said he will be donating his fee to the family or not taking a fee?

Terry Gibson's perm

Didn’t they say they were not intending to continue with the retrieval? I wonder if they would have continued if that body was the pilots instead? Seems wrong to me!

They have found and retrieved what they were looking for the pilot wasn’t even a second thought.

no_loyalty

The family of the pilot have setup a search fund for him, Mbappe has donated £27,000

CJ_covblaze

I’d like to think they didn’t search for the pilot as he wasn’t in the plane. With currents he could’ve ended up anywhere by now. The search area would be massive. With regards to football this story has brought issues with agents up. Hopefully regulation will follow.

Forever_Blue

I’d like to think they didn’t search for the pilot as he wasn’t in the plane. With currents he could’ve ended up anywhere by now. The search area would be massive. With regards to football this story has brought issues with agents up. Hopefully regulation will follow.
Apparently Sala didn’t want to move as he was quite happy at Nantes, but the murky agents turned his head with promise of gold. Yeh for the parasite agents.

CJ_covblaze

Apparently Sala didn’t want to move as he was quite happy at Nantes, but the murky agents turned his head with promise of gold. Yeh for the parasite agents.

I’m getting the impression that he had no choice due to the nature of the contract he had signed. It’s well worth watching yesterday’s Sunday Suppliment. They discussed it in depth there.

rob9872

This might sound harsh but I don’t think my head would get messed up even if it was a current player of ours
Knowing how this board works we'd probably get a number of nominations and then counter arguments, followed by sadness not that it had happened but to the wrong player.

rob9872

If I meet an untimely end can I request nobody ‘honours’ me with shitty polyester football shirts.
"Chief Dave, we never saw him play but forever in our hearts"

Nick

Administrator
If I meet an untimely end can I request nobody ‘honours’ me with shitty polyester football shirts.

If it happens to me and somebody I don't know tries to be jump on it for social media I'm going to haunt the pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread