Elson hooi in talks? (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

Nope but watched video and would be quite happy if he came. Very similar to ryan kent id say but hopefully a little better at the final ball.Of course could be all rumours.#PUSB

pusbccfc

Otis

Dick Van Dyke anyone?

Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, chim, chim to roo, we hate those bastards in claret and blue!

Hobo

Apart from Ricketts and Vincelot who TM was obviously familiar with, hasn't everyone else who has come in been on trial with us first? TM doesn't seem to like video compilations, that was more Waggotts style.

ajsccfc

The makers of the tribute video probably left out the times he got tackled and overhit a cross.

donald_trumps

Yes, he has played 2/3 seasons in the top tier - that experience is amazing!! :) He looks awesome and I must admit reminded me every now and again of how Peter Ndlovu used to run at people, with such ease and unpredictability. Get him in Tone!

ajsccfc

I remember in a friendly against Hinckley when he randomly seemed to put a 2 footed tackle in on the advertising board!

Happened right in front of us, I think that was the highlight of that entire season

5mDt0dj.jpg

ajsccfc

I can't really remember to be honest, but for him to end up actually behind the goal it had to have been something special.

Users who are viewing this thread