Elson hooi in talks? (2 Viewers)

rupert_bear

Could he be signed and play against Walsall Tuesday, I think Kent would have played and he is his replacement.

shmmeee

Ritchie Partridge was a player - until every team marked him with about 3 players.

I met his nephew today! He said Richie has to cut his career short due to injury and is working at Liverpool as a physio I think. I told him to tell Ritchie he was awesome from a Cov.

Otis

Ritchie Partridge was a player - until every team marked him with about 3 players.

I remember David Thompson also basically trying to beat teams on his own.

Both good wingers.
He was the best player I have ever seen and probably about the best player in the whole world ..... for about 4 or 5 games.

Then the witch's spell wore off and he became Leigh Jenkinson.

mark82

Any more on this guy? There were rumours over the weekend that he'd signed but not seen anything official.

hamil99

Facebook User
I have reservations about this one after the Cairo's of this world. But in Mogga we must trust. Even if he did sign, I don't think he would go straight into the team though.

Hobo

Any more on this guy? There were rumours over the weekend that he'd signed but not seen anything official.

I think TM said he had gone back to think about what was on offer.

no_loyalty

No mention of Elson Hooi for a while, I wonder if he is still here?

SlowerThanPlatt

He went back to Holland but apparently he's still on the radar. To be honest though if we were serious about signing him I doubt he would be back in Holland

SlowerThanPlatt

I doubt it...Klopp doesn't want any players going out on loan.

I found something online and posted it in the transfer thread.

I think we could sign Jack Dunn on a permanent deal. 21 year old striker/winger, yet to make his debut. Mowbray also said he is waiting on players situations after the cup games midweek and he never made the bench against a League 2 team.

Jamie Clapham used to/still works with the English youth teams so perhaps he's got in contact from there about a transfer

Hobo

I found something online and posted it in the transfer thread.

I think we could sign Jack Dunn on a permanent deal. 21 year old striker/winger, yet to make his debut. Mowbray also said he is waiting on players situations after the cup games midweek and he never made the bench against a League 2 team.

Jamie Clapham used to/still works with the English youth teams so perhaps he's got in contact from there about a transfer

I was interested to see how he would do at Burton under JFH last season as I had posted he might be one for us; but he never broke into their team for whatever reason. But does look a very promising prospect.

lewys33

You would think Klopp would change his opinion on the English lower leagues after their 2 encounters with Exeter, they're not as bad as you think Jurgen.

I think he is more concerned about the amount of games to play and the depth of his squad with injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread