EFL to end season this week - City likely to be promoted (5 Viewers)

Mcbean

Mmm still reckon the Prem will drive whatever happens through the Championship to us - reading in the paper this morning that they are coming to blows about their restart in the neutral grounds - some distance to cover but everyday that goes by I get a worse and worse feeling that the majority will wa t to retain the status quo - I hope not !

AStonesThrow

On a side note, amazed that CCFC didn’t utilise COVID-19 to make some money. CCFC branded face masks would have sold surely

peace ndlovu

Surely no one could argue with a straight face for the “league position at 22 games option”.
Let’s just go for something more rational like, work out the average points per game during seasons played under the Chinese year of the dog, add in the number of ball boys and girls employed by the club whose name begins with an M, divide that by the amount of members in the Azerbaijani fan club and add the number of the first card you were thinking of?

Grendel

I was about to say this. People have been doing my head in with it for weeks.

I think people get confused as six teams would be relegated best season from the championship

Frostie

Oh yeah you’re right! In which case it makes even more sense to scrap relegation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Premier League already bleat constantly about having to play too many games, hence the sham 'winter break' and the issues it caused this season. Adding 3 more teams to their league will exacerbate it even further.

AStonesThrow

Surely no one could argue with a straight face for the “league position at 22 games option”.
Let’s just go for something more rational like, work out the average points per game during seasons played under the Chinese year of the dog, add in the number of ball boys and girls employed by the club whose name begins with an M, divide that by the amount of members in the Azerbaijani fan club and add the number of the first card you were thinking of?

Not sure about the ball boys bit, Clive has already been pulling them off remember!

The Premier League already bleat constantly about having to play too many games, hence the sham 'winter break' and the issues it caused this season. Adding 3 more teams to their league will exacerbate it even further.

it’s been mentioned many times within the last decade; maybe it’s time for the formation of some kind of English Super League? Not sure on how the ins and outs would work but a possibility?

tisza

just be a joke.
smaller share of the pot would upset many clubs.
Then larger relegation group following season would distort Championship even more with up to 6 clubs getting parachute payments for several years.
Going to be 3 up and 3 down for all leagues or nothing (with a load of court cases)

Skybluefaz

Anyone else planning on wearing their shirt, getting shitfaced,hang a Cov flag out the window and play twist and shout me blue sky etc loud as fuck?

Il have a promotion party alone couldnt care less.

Not how we wanted to win it but the important thing is, we will win it
I don't care if it's ppg. If it happens it's an extremely proud moment and I'm melting down all of my sons hot wheels to construct a Mark Robins status in the front garden

Ring Of Steel

I don't care if it's ppg. If it happens it's an extremely proud moment and I'm melting down all of my sons hot wheels to construct a Mark Robins status in the front garden

if this happens then this corner of the Emerald Isle will be turned sky blue for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread