Call it now (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Was having an interesting chat at work today about how well we're playing etc, and got asked 'call it now where will we finish'

Snap response i said 4th, play off final v Peterborough .

So i thought I'd throw the question out to you all.

If you were to say right now, with what we have left, what is the gut feeling?

christonabike

Reminds me of er indoors when she says to me when I’m going to the footy and then having a few scoops afterwards (not mentioning the 6 pints or so before 6pm) what time do you think you will be home?
“I haven’t a Scooby Hen you and Jess eat I will eat when I get in”. :)

lifeskyblue

Don’t want to jinx it but I think we are good enough for top two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christonabike

Agreed good enough to be in the top 2 just need to carry on been too many false dawns but this season I’ve seen nothing like it.
Well done Robins and the team.

Ring Of Steel

Has anyone seen a better team than us this season? Maybe first half v Ipswich and obviously Rotherham had a field day but with mistakes galore on our side. As someone else said, it’s all about mentality, squad depth and keeping people fit now.

Brighton Sky Blue

Has anyone seen a better team than us this season? Maybe first half v Ipswich and obviously Rotherham had a field day but with mistakes galore on our side. As someone else said, it’s all about mentality, squad depth and keeping people fit now.

This is why I don't have us to finish in the autos, and pretty much the only reason.

covmark

Finish 5th. Lose in the playoff final.
Fuck me I've been a city supporter for far too long. So impending doom is the prediction.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'm going to repeat my perdition I made in a poll on here at the beginning of the season .

In the Automatic promotion positions.

mmttww

If we win the next two games I think that'll give us the momentum and the belief to get promoted automatically.

SeaSeeEffCee

1. Rotherham
2. Portsmouth
3. Peterborough
4. Sunderland
5. Coventry
6. Ipswich

Lose in the play-offs to Sunderland

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

No, we haven't really seen a better team.

Which makes it even more bizarre you would say that but then lambast anyone who criticises the team when we fail to win when we should have done.

Ring Of Steel

what’s the main reason people think we’ll fall away, the much vaunted hard wired pessimism?

we’ve got the same strikers we’ve had all season and we are still where we are so I don’t buy that one

Users who are viewing this thread