eastwood scores twice for the reserves!!!! (1 Viewer)

It must be something like that surely? Getting him on the market and clubs interested.

I would much rather he was on the bench ahead of Jeffers!

i would much rather he be on the pitch ahead of anyone. With Juke likely to go, I rate Freddy as our best striker.

SkyBlue_Bear83

So has told the Telegraph that Eastwood not fit?
Thorn on Eastwood
“It’s only his first game back after a long time out.

“It was good for him to get a game under his belt but he needs games.
"He scored a couple but with all due respect we are talking about Chesterfield Reserves here, so we’ll have to see how he goes.”

skybluejelly

Thorn on Eastwood

So what thorn really means is Eastwood is the only one to stand up to me in the dressing room. And I know if I play him he probably score and make me look a right tit who should have swallowed his pride earlier

ccfcway

"He scored a couple but with all due respect we are talking about Chesterfield Reserves here, so we’ll have to see how he goes.”
ha, you can imagine other managers saying the same thing...

when asked if the youngester would get near the squad now following his goal on satuday, the Southampton manager said..

"Well, James Ward-Prowse scored and did well, but with all due respect, we are talking above Coventry here, its a big step up if he wants to compete at championship level"

Mr T - Sukka!

Please god not Freddy Eastwood.

If we are asking for him to play. Then we are fooked! Guys Thorn has told us he is totally out of shape and not even fit!

We might as well give any of these a shout bring back Marcus Hall? Play Isias? Call back Peter Ndlouv? give Roy Wegerle a shout? Nii Lamptey do you have your boots? Sandy Robertson up to anything?

Freddys gone, finished, out of action, not playing anymore! Get it? His CCFC career is finished. he only here because we HAVE to pay him.

Grendel

Please god not Freddy Eastwood.

If we are asking for him to play. Then we are fooked! Guys Thorn has told us he is totally out of shape and not even fit!

We might as well give any of these a shout bring back Marcus Hall? Play Isias? Call back Peter Ndlouv? give Roy Wegerle a shout? Nii Lamptey do you have your boots? Sandy Robertson up to anything?

Freddys gone, finished, out of action, not playing anymore! Get it? His CCFC career is finished. he only here because we HAVE to pay him.

Read between the lines...he's playing

Nonleagueherewecome

I quite like the bit in the CT interview where Thorn says "It was only Chesterfield reserves". My sentiments exactly...

Users who are viewing this thread