Early Bird Part 2 - Now Extended! (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Never played the game before, wouldn't know what to do.
I'm no Dale, still have a mortgage, bills etc but had a bonus from work and I want to give something to someone else, I would rather it go to a future or past city fan who need a hand rather than donate it to charity or pay off my mortgage etc
Madness perhaps but if someone gets some pleasure from it (I hope, and not misery) then I figure that its worth it and I never had the money or wasn't expecting it so all good.

Cranfield Sky Blue

Never played the game before, wouldn't know what to do.
I'm no Dale, still have a mortgage, bills etc but had a bonus from work and I want to give something to someone else, I would rather it go to a future or past city fan who need a hand rather than donate it to charity or pay off my mortgage etc
Madness perhaps but if someone gets some pleasure from it (I hope, and not misery) then I figure that its worth it and I never had the money or wasn't expecting it so all good.

What a top gesture! I salute you!

Otis

Yeah, fair play to you. Would do the same if I had money, but I never ever seem to have any.

Well done indeed.

Speedies_Chips

Do you have any T REX albums ?

giphy.gif
I've got Electric Warrior on vinyl but the first track is unplayable due to a big chip!

SkyBlueCRJ

Absolutely well done. 1500 up on last season's total, with 2 months still to go.

You'll find that ST's sales slow down beyond the Early Bird deadline. By how much varies from season to season but given that the most recent EB extension has only brought in 200 ST's, I'm not confident the 5,500 figure will increase massively. I suppose the fans aren't going to come back overnight though. But still, slightly embarrassing as I expected we'd be beyond 6000 at this point given our success this season and the showing at Wembley.

Other than the Checkatrade, last season was absolutely appalling so I can't take that as a point of comparison I'm afraid, only 4,000 ST's were sold for a reason.

With a solid foundation of a team in place, Robins signing an extension, and a few decent signings being brought in you'd think the figure would be higher.

Warwickhunt

new signings may help persuade people! does the extended early bird end on Friday?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

CCFC say they have replied :)
They have, they told me to get in touch with [email protected] which is who I originally contacted and they said that they were not the ticket office and to contact the club. I think they missed the point really of what I was trying to do although I did set it out clearly in my e-mail to them

At this rate, I will be buying for Earlsdonskyblue as no other takers via the club or SBIT or if anyone knows on here of someone who would benefit then message me and I will help them.

NortonSkyBlue

They have, they told me to get in touch with [email protected] which is who I originally contacted and they said that they were not the ticket office and to contact the club. I think they missed the point really of what I was trying to do although I did set it out clearly in my e-mail to them

At this rate, I will be buying for Earlsdonskyblue as no other takers via the club or SBIT or if anyone knows on here of someone who would benefit then message me and I will help them.
That is very disappointing. I am sure that there is a mechanism where we can devise a "pay it forward" scheme.
As you know I live in Saudi Arabia but get back for 5 or so home games and the 4 or so of away games a season and I have a season ticket which lies in my drawer for 75% of the season yet I am unable by the terms and conditions of the season ticket to transfer it's usage.
I would think it is within the realms of possibility to come up with something so a deserving supporter could benefit and make use without costing the club revenue.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

@Mild-Mannered Janitor is there any reason you can't link their account to yours on eticketing and just buy then assign to them?
I could, I just want to find someone who would benefit from it, wanted SBIT or the club to just take my money and then give it away to someone.
Spoke with the club this morning and they said it be wonderful and they would be back in touch about sorting it out.

Nick

Administrator
I could, I just want to find someone who would benefit from it, wanted SBIT or the club to just take my money and then give it away to someone.
Spoke with the club this morning and they said it be wonderful and they would be back in touch about sorting it out.

The hard part is finding somebody deserving, I think SBIT will know somebody on one of their schemes where it would make their year!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Ok, SBIT have no-one and the club have not called back so it’s deadline day on the latest prices so message me direct if you would benefit from a season ticket, I am offering up to 1 adult and 1 JSB up to 16 years old non premium zone.
This is a genuine offer, I will need details from you but if you do this today, I will log back on later, choose one and message you back to buy for you.
It will help if you have registered for tickets before otherwise I will have to create an account, password etc.

CovInEssex

Ok, SBIT have no-one and the club have not called back so it’s deadline day on the latest prices so message me direct if you would benefit from a season ticket, I am offering up to 1 adult and 1 JSB up to 16 years old non premium zone.
This is a genuine offer, I will need details from you but if you do this today, I will log back on later, choose one and message you back to buy for you.
It will help if you have registered for tickets before otherwise I will have to create an account, password etc.

Already got mine but just wanted to thank you for this. I've been skint before and not being able to go to games was horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread