Early Bird Part 2 - Now Extended! (1 Viewer)

vow

I wonder if they'll extend it? certainly hope so for a week or two.

Johnnythespider

Extended until next Friday

This is good, they should have the match packages sorted and ready to go when this period ends, and also push the finance options for fans who can't afford to go to Wembley and buy season tickets in the same month.

Evo1883

I would have liked for the club to just keep the rate of 299 pound as a flat price up until the season started , but we are past that now

D

Deleted member 4439

Good start I'd say. 7K before the season strarts would be a decent upgrade on last year, and would suggest back to 10-12K attendances. Not sure we could expect more than that.

Sky Blue Harry H

We only had (at best) 6.5-7k who attended home games regularly, so to get 80% of those signed up (so far) as committed in advance is not too shabby. Anything above 7k would be borderline miraculous, as thiswould include people who rarely went last season. Match packages will boost the attendance/funds too.

Sky Blue Pete

We only had (at best) 6.5-7k who attended home games regularly, so to get 80% of those signed up (so far) as committed in advance is not too shabby. Anything above 7k would be borderline miraculous, as thiswould include people who rarely went last season. Match packages will boost the attendance/funds too.
thats true

bringbackrattles

I was going to do the season ticket in instalments, but sod it I'm thinking of just buying one straight off. Only thing is I'm a bit skint currently due to paying bills and going to so many games in a short space of time. But I'm thinking of selling some vinyl records, Sex Pistols worth a few bob, and some classic rock. So watch this space music lovers !

Sky Blue Harry H

I was going to do the season ticket in instalments, but sod it I'm thinking of just buying one straight off. Only thing is I'm a bit skint currently due to paying bills and going to so many games in a short space of time. But I'm thinking of selling some vinyl records, Sex Pistols worth a few bob, and some classic rock. So watch this space music lovers !

Swapshop is back !!!!!!

matesx

12 match package suits me perfectly and id buy one tomorrow.

Reactions: vow

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Do you have any T REX albums ?

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 4439

Could do with moving on my punk vinyl, but can never be asked. Mind you, I think the market peaked 10 years back. It'll be like with Elvis memorabilia soon, won't be able to give it away coz us punks are too old to remember what punk was, or else have gone to meet Joe Strummer.

Otis

Could do with moving on my punk vinyl, but can never be asked. Mind you, I think the market peaked 10 years back. It'll be like with Elvis memorabilia soon, won't be able to give it away coz us punks are too old to remember what punk was, or else have gone to meet Joe Strummer.
Why, where's he playing?

vow

Come on you lot, get buying ST's to boost Robins' coffers for more quality signings like Junior Brown!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I messaged the club on Twitter about buying one for someone who has fallen on hard times or cannot afford it for whatever reason or maybe a single parent and child and buy the adult and JSB together.
Heard nothing back from them yet and it’s been 3 days.
Maybe they are hanging me out to dry for the next price increase.

Nick

Administrator
I messaged the club on Twitter about buying one for someone who has fallen on hard times or cannot afford it for whatever reason or maybe a single parent and child and buy the adult and JSB together.
Heard nothing back from them yet and it’s been 3 days.
Maybe they are hanging me out to dry for the next price increase.

Really? Was it an email? Mark Hornby is usually good if you tweet / email him?

Users who are viewing this thread