Doug King Takeover (4 Viewers)

Danceswithhorses

Theory #84901...Ashley does want the club, but wants 100%.
SISU doesn't want to cash out fully, so has 'sold' 85% to Mr King.
Ashley can buy this 85%, or walk away.

rexo87

dO9Zqyj.png
cmon the judge

Skybluedownunder

Still don’t understand why King didn’t bid “£35m to satisfy the bondholders claim in exchange for their charge including the £9m P Share charge”

King gets the Bonds pays off, assumes the rights of the Bondholder and charge holder might get £9m back meaning it’s all cost £26m not £25m and he occupies a stadium which he has a charge over.

I’m sure I must have missed something

P share has nothing to do with ACL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calista

A bit like when you've been out and missed a game, but recorded it, I've just spent an hour and a half reading through the last 9 pages "as live". Only to watch 90 mins of a tedious 0-0 and we're going into extra time.

ceetee

What knowledge? Haven’t we always assumed it is just another folder in her portfolio and besides a couple of Wembley trips she has very little involvement in the day to day month to month running of the club
No she buys and sells players as lots of contributors to this board will tell you

Bugsy

ceetee

I thought ACL weren't actually In Admin yet, so it's not the Administrators call. Richardson can sell to whomsoever he wants

jordan210

Defo so bond holder in flighting going on. Wonder if who ever holds a larger share was throwing weight around to get a deal done.

Users who are viewing this thread