Doug King Takeover (12 Viewers)

shmmeee

If CCFC are creditors, no matter how small do they get a veto or just the right to turn up with legal reps? I assume it’s the latter.

OldBedrocker

He wants her involved going forward, doesn't want to lose her knowledge of the club.
What knowledge? Haven’t we always assumed it is just another folder in her portfolio and besides a couple of Wembley trips she has very little involvement in the day to day month to month running of the club

fatso

Hasn't the Exclusivity Period now expired?

In theory, if still in court what is stopping a "better" offer being submitted now?
Better offer than what? In truth no one actually knows what MA has officially offered, just some numbers banded around in the press which somehow have become accepted as fact. He's been in confidential negotiations for 2 weeks, so we are guessing at the numbers.

Sick Boy

Anyone hear Simon Jordan on Talksport just now? Some interesting tidbits. He gave a bit more clarity on the line he gave before:

“Too much like hard work in terms of the stadium, the development of the stadium, the moving of the stadium"

He says CCC are/were looking into the option of demolishing the CBS for social housing.
What a surprise!

evac

BBC CWR says a judgement will be expected after 12:15 when the court resumes

Last edited:

Londonccfcfan

Can see Ashley pulling out tbh, if the stated figure is correct (17M) Can you see him offering another £8M overnight?

Will look silly if he doesnt.

jordan210

Can see Ashley pulling out tbh, if the stated figure is correct (17M) Can you see him offering another £8M overnight?

Will look silly if he doesnt.

Will all depend on the judgement. As I guess if judge drops the charges. he can have it for the agreed priced. as would be purchased outside of admin

Nick

Administrator
Thing is, if there is over £100m debt as reported (we don't know yet) then there's another £65m aside from the bondholders isn't there?

Great_Expectations

What a shit time to be so ill I’ve not been able to check SBT (or anything) for a good few days. I’ve got God knows how many pages on the Wasps Admin to read and now this whole new thread!

I haven’t read back other than a few posts and I see some cynicism, but surely it’s a good thing.

Ideally we want SISU gone but if they are lingering around, they have learnt how to better manage a football club the last few years. Perhaps this explains the lack of investment in Jan and over the summer - all in prep for something big happening.

Not read into the detail re stadium yet other than the club have made a bid?

Team and stadium under one owner - I’m optimistic. Albeit that could just be the morphine talking tbf.

Nick

Administrator
dO9Zqyj.png

Users who are viewing this thread