Don't know about you lot.... (1 Viewer)

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

Oh dear. Nerve well and truly struck.

Wrong again, prick.

You truly are a piece of work, a self appointed expert on everything who simply makes up bullsh!t to suit your invented narrative. A few good examples on the Paul Cook thread:

- talking of the 1981-2 season you said the players ALL declared they would leave at the end of the season, but that was a lie,

- you said Dave Sexton as having "...kept the club away from relegation against impossible odds". LMFAO - the reality was Sexton mismanaged the team so badly that he never got another job in team management.

- you repeated the urban myth that players were chased down Thackall Street by an angry mob as an accepted fact.

The reality is you are an uneducated gimp who seems to know little about anything.

I suggest you fuck off and pick on someone else - wanker.

Greggs

Wrong again, prick.

You truly are a piece of work, a self appointed expert on everything who simply makes up bullsh!t to suit your invented narrative. A few good examples on the Paul Cook thread:

- talking of the 1981-2 season you said the players ALL declared they would leave at the end of the season, but that was a lie,

- you said Dave Sexton as having "...kept the club away from relegation against impossible odds". LMFAO - the reality was Sexton mismanaged the team so badly that he never got another job in team management.

- you repeated the urban myth that players were chased down Thackall Street by an angry mob as an accepted fact.

The reality is you are an uneducated gimp who seems to know little about anything.

educated and aggressive - i like you

Grendel

Wrong again, prick.

i Know it’s all an act - where shall we meet for dinner?

Grendel

I see you haven't come to grips with COVID-19 and social distancing yet, or do you believe COVID-19 doesn't exist (you seem the type).

Prick

I think the fact you keep referring to me as a prick is a subliminal sign of your repressed sexuality.

Let it out we are all friends here. X

I would imagine socially distancing is something that comes naturally to you

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

educated and aggressive - i like you

I just don't like one particular fool
I think the fact you keep referring to me as a prick is a subliminal sign of your repressed sexuality.

Let it out we are all friends here. X

Ah, so now you think you're a psychologist.

I am sure you've been recommended to see a few shrinks. Let me explain, attending appointments with a psychologist doesn't make you one yourself.

If you are unsure of your own sexuality perhaps you should discuss this in your next consultation with the shrink?

I notice that in usual 'Grendal' fashion you haven't commented on the lies you have previously sought to present as fact.

In the meantime I'll continue to consider you to be an uneducated, arrogant, prick.

Grendel

I just don't like one particular fool

Ah, so now you think you're a psychologist.

I am sure you've been recommended to see a few shrinks. Let me explain, attending appointments with a psychologist doesn't make you one yourself.

If you are unsure of your own sexuality perhaps you should discuss this in your next consultation with the shrink?

I notice that in usual 'Grendal' fashion you haven't commented on the lies you have previously sought to present as fact.

In the meantime I'll continue to consider you to be an uneducated, arrogant, prick.

It’s Grendel at least get the spelling of my brand name correct please sweetheart

cc84cov

A lot of anger floating around on here today 🤣
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread