Don't know about you lot.... (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

giphy.gif

Drama queens coming out from under their rocks again, Very quiet on our decent run a few weeks back :unsure:

We have an injury crisis with our Strikers and people are losing their minds trying to figure out why we haven't scored.

Last night was a poor result but we created a few chances that should have been taken. suck it up and move on

Liquid Gold

The main frustration, for me anyway, is that we're not necessarily being massively outclassed but we're losing games on our own by not putting the ball in the net from piss easy chances, giving away soft as shit goals, red cards and penalties. We play good football but out basics seem to be off.

I hope we sort it and come out firing for the next three games.

Macca1987

As had been said previously, we have hit the woodwork 17 times this season, a few inches and we've got a lot more goals and potential points. Last night was a game of two main things, our passing across the back and midfield was suicidal, our chances not taken cost us dearly, although playing very poorly we still managed OHare shot early on, Osti header, Osti second half header saved by the goalie and Max header against the post. On another day against not such an accomplished team, some of these go in and we are walking away with 3 points. I can't justify last nights performance as a whole, as too many players underperformed, but I think we need to get to the end of Feb and see how we have managed in the 6 or 7 games we will play by then before we are confining CCFC to L1

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

he knew the game was over at 2-0 on the 46th min ? Why not go 2 up front and just have a fucking go the writing is on the wall if he does not change things next game

Let me try to explain...

If teams in the league are tied on the same number of points at the end of the season then other factors are used to decide which team finishes above the other - one of those factors is goal difference. Robins realised we weren't going to win at 2-0 down, but that didn't mean he could throw caution to the wind as he also needed to consider the potential importance of goal difference later in the season.

Hope this helps...

Grendel

Let me try to explain...

If teams in the league are tied on the same number of points at the end of the season then other factors are used to decide which team finishes above the other - one of those factors is goal difference. Robins realised we weren't going to win at 2-0 down, but that didn't mean he could throw caution to the wind as he also needed to consider the potential importance of goal difference later in the season.

Hope this helps...

Our goal difference is one of the worst in the league so it’s hardly a factor and I doubt he’d have thought that at all

Grendel

L1 and L2 are depressing. Relegation battles in the premier league (or the top flight per se) were far far more interesting - just being part of it was much better

Greggs

Let me try to explain...

Hope this helps...
i think he should have asked their gaffer to give us a bit of a chance....

Grendel

Where do you see him changing it ?

He knows his replacement strikers are woefully inadequate and he’s trying to work a way around it. Biamou doesnot move like a forward and Bakayoko is finished.

So what does he do? Goals are more likely to come from a Hamer shot or a set piece goal.

cc84cov

He knows his replacement strikers are woefully inadequate and he’s trying to work a way around it. Biamou doesnot move like a forward and Bakayoko is finished.

So what does he do? Goals are more likely to come from a Hamer shot or a set piece goal.
Then we could be in trouble very soon these next 3 games will be telling

letsallsingtogether

At the half way point we amassed 26 points. Enough to keep us up pro rata over the season.
We've lost our first game of the 2nd half of the season away to a play off contender. We're doing okay even though last night was horrendous
I keep seeing this play off contenders they really weren't that good last night, that's the problem we could have won that game with a bit more composure.
Really havent seen much good football from this league.

Frostie

I keep seeing this play off contenders they really weren't that good last night, that's the problem we could have won that game with a bit more composure.
Really havent seen much good football from this league.

The overall quality of the league has definitely taken a hit this season. Ironically, it might have worked in our favour.

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

Our goal difference is one of the worst in the league so it’s hardly a factor and I doubt he’d have thought that at all

I know you're not too bright, so I'll explain...

It's the goal difference at the end of the season that will be important, not the goal difference as it stands now.

Also, even now the goal difference figures amongst the teams below Coventry is fairly close to that of the Sky Blues.

You are absolutely clueless, now pi$$ off you prick.

Last edited:

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

i think he should have asked their gaffer to give us a bit of a chance....

When you were a kid did you ever play in one of those games that was so one sided that the match was abandoned and the teams mixed up to produce a more balanced contest. Perhaps he should have gone down that route.

D

Deleted member 2477

OK Sorry. We are playing really well, so many shots and teams can't figure us out. We look phenomenal. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF LAST NIGHT!!! WOOO HOOOO. Can't wait till the next game!!! YEEEAAHHHHH.
fuck off
Perhaps youde be better off following Man Utd or Liverpool so you can see your team win every game

D

Deleted member 2477

but it was a lot more fun in L2 and L1 anyway. Getting beat and looking poor isn't my idea of entertainment. I guess the fact Robins is bullet proof means that we will be back in L1 next year. It was a good time, i like seeing us have shots and score the odd good goal. Stay happy people, it's only a game.
You ok hun. Want to borrow a wet wipe ?

skybluesam66

We will be fine FFS too many drama queens here
We will pick up 2 wins in the next 3 - this will see us build a nice gap again before some tougher games
It was never going to be easy

Survive this season, and then piece by piece improve

According to most, our most successful manager for a very long time, hasnt got a clue
Be careful what you wish for!!

Grendel

I know you're not too bright, so I'll explain...

It's the goal difference at the end of the season that will be important, not the goal difference as it stands now.

Also, even now the goal difference figures amongst the teams below Coventry is fairly close to that of the Sky Blues.

You are absolutely clueless, now pi$$ off you prick.

That clearly explains why he chose to play an injured striker for a third of the game

Greggs

We will be fine FFS too many drama queens here
We will pick up 2 wins in the next 3 - this will see us build a nice gap again before some tougher games
It was never going to be easy

Survive this season, and then piece by piece improve

According to most, our most successful manager for a very long time, hasnt got a clue
Be careful what you wish for!!
you seem very assured. Is this just a guess or have you seen the results for then next few weeks? Remember we've scored 4 times in about 3 months

Grendel

You've never played football at a decent level, have you?

So now I know that you're an ignorant prick.

You’ve never been very good on a football forum and your are talking about management tactics. You don’t have to be a footballer to know about management as some high profile managers have proven.

What was it like scoring at Old Trafford?

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

You’ve never been very good on a football forum and your are talking about management tactics. You don’t have to be a footballer to know about management as some high profile managers have proven.

What was it like scoring at Old Trafford?

You've never been very good at life, hence why you had a shitty job and have a crappy house.

Now crawl back under your stone, you creep.

Grendel

You've never been very good at life, hence why you had a shitty job and have a crappy house.

Now crawl back under your stone, you creep.

Oh dear. Nerve well and truly struck.

Brighton Sky Blue

walking wanks are my favourite, difficult up the memorial park though

I did hear about this guy walking up to people asking if they wanted a sausage roll or a bean and cheese melt. I don't want to know what the second one is

Users who are viewing this thread