Doncaster Rovers (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Two points lost, we better win the next one.

stupot07

Also showed the lack of game changers in the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Two points lost, we better win the next one.

I thought they were the stronger team - happy with the point in the end.

mechaishida

Seems TM underestimated Donny, they were unfortunate not grab all three points.

Still top, still held onto a point after a decidedly average team performance. Hopefully, TM will rip them to shreds in the dressing room and we'll see a more ruthless City next game.

PUSB.

lifeskyblue

Poor performance. Never really seemed to want it today. Donny realised 2nd half the game was there for the taking and nearly took all points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Also showed the lack of game changers in the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Well we dint know for sure cos he didn't bring any1 on did he? Maybe he was right maybe he was wring. Tudgay has made a diff from bench before so I'm not sure I'd panic yet

covmark

Seems TM underestimated Donny, they were unfortunate not grab all three points.

Still top, still held onto a point after a decidedly average team performance. Hopefully, TM will rip them to shreds in the dressing room and we'll see a more ruthless City next game.

PUSB.
How did TM underestimate Donny, he fielded our strongest 11 didn't he?

skyblue025

Disappointing overall. 20 shots only 4 on target. RCC gifted them the first, Fleck gifted them the second. On the + side we're still top.

Grendel

Still can't believe we gifted them their goals

They had a lot of chances though and their keeper should have saved our second.

Just played poorly today - could have scraped a win but never really looked convincing.

stupot07

Well we dint know for sure cos he didn't bring any1 on did he? Maybe he was right maybe he was wring. Tudgay has made a diff from bench before so I'm not sure I'd panic yet

Well Mowbray didn't seem to think so otherwise he'd have brought someone on.

Oh and I'm not panicking, just making an observation.

D

Deleted member 4439

The mistake for the second goal has been on the cards for the last half dozen games, and today looked more inevitable than ever. Suprised that TM hadnt sorted that.

Ricketts mistake contributed to their fiirst goal.

letsallsingtogether

They had a lot of chances though and their keeper should have saved our second.

Just played poorly today - could have scraped a win but never really looked convincing.

And our keeper was awful today never caught a cross all game,.should have held the first goal.
Maybe time for a change.

D

Deleted member 4439

Did you follow the match at all?!

Tactically, he underestimated them. Yes, we gifted them two goals, but we were poor today.

Bit of a pointless objection, that.

interestingly, TMs comments before the game suggested he hadnt researched donny as much as he had othervteams before today.

Grendel

And our keeper was awful today never caught a cross all game,.should have held the first goal.
Maybe time for a change.

To drop a keeper after one poor game would be absurd. I do think not having an experienced keeper in the end will prove an undoing. However even with an arm amputated he is more of a keeper than Burge who is truly shocking.

jimmyhill

That was as poor a performance as I've seen for a while. Stokes is not a footballer. We set up to play for a draw and after halftime Doncaster were more ambitious. Four goals that came from mistakes.

Grendel

That was as poor a performance as I've seen for a while. Stokes is not a footballer. We set up to play for a draw and after halftime Doncaster were more ambitious. Four goals that came from mistakes.

Stokes is not a footballer - fuck off

stupot07

interestingly, TMs comments before the game suggested he hadnt researched donny as much as he had othervteams before today.

What did he say?

D

Deleted member 2477

I thought with the exception of job our midfield were poor, it was like the first half of the peterborough game with our midfield sitting to far back inviting doncaster on to us giving us no space. I also agree rcc was poor gifting them the first goal and instead of getting the ball forward kept playing out to the defence for their second. That second goal has been coming for several games now and whilst its nice football to build from the back theres also a time to hoof it. I think ferguson did his homework on us today putting pressure on the defence and having two players on kent. We had three or four poor performers today

Nick

Administrator
Kent didn't do much, his stepovers out of play summed it up :(

Very lucky not to give them 2 pens, one in the first half and a handball in the second.

D

Deleted member 2477

Hussey was poor today but to say hes not a footballer after his previous games is stupid

Johnnythespider

Stokes is not a footballer ???
Utter tosh that mate.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Was just very sloppy and flat today from the team, didnt really deserve to win but could have got away it if it weren't for two individual errors.

These days will happen, 11 games unbeaten now, best run i have ever known and top of the league so put in perspective not a bad day.

letsallsingtogether

To drop a keeper after one poor game wiould be absurd. I do think not having an experienced keeper in the end will prove an undoing. However even with an arm amputated he is more of a keeper than Burge who is truly shocking.

Dont really agree RCC has had nothing to do over the last few weeks, yet has let in some real soft goals I.know he is liked on here but he is not that much better then Burge

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread