Do you want to discuss boring politics? (18 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Explain yourself for once.
Just find it interesting that you use defensive language for white people, labour and Tories but then switch it for black people. Kind of signals an agenda of your own to me. Not sure where the need for it comes from when the discussion is involving a white Conservative MP demonstrating a lazy racist trope. Open to hearing your reasoning of course.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I bet Clive thinks they do 😊

Finished the Blair & Brown series on bbc last night. well worth a watch for those interested in political documentaries (I’m just trying to pinpoint the exact time when I became a dull c*nt !).

I got confused. Which one was Blair and which one was Brown? Both look the same to me.

PVA

I see Cummings has been spouting off again.

Confirms what we knew all along, that Johnson doesn't have a fucking clue about anything and didn't understand the 'oven ready' 'great deal' he signed.

Describes Johnson as a 'fucked trolley'

And confirms that the government campaigned on, and signed, a deal that they had no intention of honouring.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Confirms what we knew all along, that Johnson doesn't have a fucking clue about anything and didn't understand the 'oven ready' 'great deal' he signed.

And confirms that the government campaigned on, and signed, a deal that they had no intention of honouring.

Whilst I don't dount any of that.......its cummins....so its a bit like Peter Sutcliffe telling us what a c**t Fred West was....

skybluetony176

I see Cummings has been spouting off again.

Not sure how anyone can take him seriously either. They’re all liars, they’re all incompetent and they’re all backstabbers.

He’s as culpable and complicit as any of them.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not sure how anyone can take him seriously either. They’re all liars, they’re all incompetent and they’re all backstabbers.

He’s as culpable and complicit as any of them.

It's what i don't get about it. his revelations make him look just as bad.

He says Johnson is incompetent, doesn't pay attention etc. yet he chose to continue working for him and had it not been for Carrie wanting him out he'd probably still be there.

If Johnson was that bad then any kind of decency would have told him to resign and not work for the fool. Or at the very least professional pride should have made him not want to be a part of that shitshow.

He's admitting he knew stuff was going on that shouldn't have been and let it happen. He's also admitting lying to the public because all the stuff he's revealing now is exactly the same stuff he denied was happening a year or two ago.

skybluetony176

It's what i don't get about it. his revelations make him look just as bad.

He says Johnson is incompetent, doesn't pay attention etc. yet he chose to continue working for him and had it not been for Carrie wanting him out he'd probably still be there.

If Johnson was that bad then any kind of decency would have told him to resign and not work for the fool. Or at the very least professional pride should have made him not want to be a part of that shitshow.

He's admitting he knew stuff was going on that shouldn't have been and let it happen. He's also admitting lying to the public because all the stuff he's revealing now is exactly the same stuff he denied was happening a year or two ago.
He’s also not telling anyone what if they didn’t know a year ago surely the penny has dropped. Boris is a work shy, lying, incompetent baboon. He’s also the idiot that employed that idiot. It’s proper kindergarten stuff now.

chiefdave

Just vile.

It'll play well with the fan base though I suppose
Disgracful but sadly par for the course with this government.
Whether the provision, tucked away in an obscure corner of the bill, would actually protect officers from conviction under international maritime laws could be tested in the courts.
Wouldn't fancy being the first person who has to test how well it stands up under International law.

clint van damme

shmmeee

Users who are viewing this thread