Do you want to discuss boring politics? (21 Viewers)

Philosorapter

Maybe that was a bit too strong. I apologise.

skybluetony176

No problems, what I get mainly conversing with you is indoctrination.

You did ask for enlightenment.
Did you see how people voted Tory in the by election because Labour forced cuts on the local NHS. It didn’t, the cuts were Tory government austerity cuts but hey…. Indoctrination. What are you going to do.

Ian1779

Students keeping the culture war going.

Sadly

Con +5

Won't be laughing about it when you're all crying into your cereal after the next general election 🤦‍♂️

Anyway , watching my girls play football against Stratford Town
Oxbridge students stoking the fire of wokeness? Have you thought this one through?

Grendel

Oxbridge students stoking the fire of wokeness? Have you thought this one through?

Well to coin another well worn phrase it’s classic virtue signalling is it not

Grendel

Dominique Samuels take on this rubbish is spot on

Evo1883

Coventry United u9s 2 - 4 Stratford Town u9s

2 late goals sealed their fate

Con +3

clint van damme

Can anyone explain why the government have a say in what students put on their walls? Anyone?

They needed a distraction and Farage was unavailable for a bit of boat pointing?

I hope anyone getting upset about this didn't post anything disparaging about the daft twats projecting their names onto that building in Brussels because they're just as tragic as those silly bastards.

Grendel

They needed a distraction and Farage was unavailable for a bit of boat pointing?

I hope anyone getting upset about this didn't post anything disparaging about the daft twats projecting their names onto that building in Brussels because they're just as tragic as those silly bastards.

A distraction that no one cares about from something no one cares about?

clint van damme

A distraction that no one cares about from something no one cares about?

A distraction from Goves antics or the report I mentioned.
Embarrassing that people fall for it.
I guarantee the government are pissing themselves laughing at every single person who falls for it, and who can blame them? It is fucking hilarious.

Reactions: PVA

Grendel

A distraction from Goves antics or the report I mentioned.
Embarrassing that people fall for it.
I guarantee the government are pissing themselves laughing at every single person who falls for it, and who can blame them? It is fucking hilarious.

It impacts no ones lives. No one cares

Grendel

Unlike Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, Mr Macron lives in a completely different country.

But if the environment is the concern an electric Zoe to a port in Brittany and then a ferry to Plymouth is surely saving the planet? I wonder if Merkle went on Ryan Air

Grendel

I think you'll find that taking terminally ill patients benefits away does impact their lives.

I said if people care they will do
Something if not give it up

COV

How is there even a take? It’s barely news worthy, but that didn’t stop Williamson spieling out some tosh and Dan Wootton sending out some drivel too.

it’s a bunch of 18 year olds messing about with a poster on a wall and it’s morphed into accusations of facism and politics ffs

I don’t know who Williamson is but if these people are getting all upset about this stuff then what the hell is going on, we really have lost the plot

Ccfcisparks

I have never known a love affair so strong as Grendel and Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. He can do no wrong in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread