Do you want to discuss boring politics? (4 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

When you find yourself outraged at teenagers interior design decisions it’s probably time for a sit down and a cup of tea.

I don't think it is just that which is the issue. It's that it starts from there and then snowballs further.

I think it is incredible that those type of people go on about 'the stirrings of fascism', yet what they end up doing is usually just that any way.

skybluetony176

I don't think it is just that which is the issue. It's that it starts from there and then snowballs further.

I think it is incredible that those type of people go on about 'the stirrings of fascism', yet what they end up doing is usually just that any way.
Fascism would insist that they display a picture of the head of state. This is the complete opposite of that. This is an act of freedom being carried out by a consensus. Or democracy as it’s also known.

COV

Are you saying that doing what they did is facism?

skybluetony176

So the ones awarded to Hancock's friends/family, Patel's and every other Tory MP are fine. But Cummings not.

Hmm...:unsure:
It’s funny how elements of the press are reporting it when the people who took the case to work put Gove and No. 10 at front and centre.

Brighton Sky Blue

How is removing a portrait ‘the stirrings of fascism’?

PVA

It's ridiculous that cabinet members can break the law and half the country doesn't give a shit and the media just brush it under the carpet.

shmmeee

Where exactly can a student changing a poster lead to? Wallpaper? Soft furnishings? The horror!

PVA

If you want to talk about the 'stirrings of fascism', see how many of these the current government can tick off... 8 or 9? More?

DgZG0i2W0AEj0B9.jpg

D

Deleted member 4439

Bah! In my day we stuck a safety pin through her nose and said we mean it, maaaan.

Rich tossers.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It was awarded by Gove i think to Cummings pal

So the person widely rumoured to be plotting Johnson's downfall with Cummings then.

It's a joke. Like when opposition leaders are constantly getting arrested on corruption charges. I've got little doubt that the ruling is correct, but It's just amazing how all those other contracts were fine but this one happens to be one they pick out as being unlawful.

SBT

Bahahaha

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Fascism would insist that they display a picture of the head of state. This is the complete opposite of that. This is an act of freedom being carried out by a consensus. Or democracy as it’s also known.
How is removing a portrait ‘the stirrings of fascism’?
Are you saying that doing what they did is facism?
Where exactly can a student changing a poster lead to? Wallpaper? Soft furnishings? The horror!

CON +10

shmmeee

what does the CON 10 stuff prove in this situation, what have I missed

Labour supporters complete inability to understand what actually matters in electoral politics which leads to us tearing out hair out at seemingly mad voting decisions, handily expressed as the Cons getting a polling bump off the back of another corruption/racism/weird tantrum over 18 year olds not being sufficiently subservient to the Queen scandal.

COV

Labour supporters complete inability to understand what actually matters in electoral politics which leads to us tearing out hair out at seemingly mad voting decisions, handily expressed as the Cons getting a polling bump off the back of another corruption/racism/weird tantrum over 18 year olds not being sufficiently subservient to the Queen scandal.

ah ok. I didn’t see any relevance to politics, just a stupid comment alleging that some 18 yr olds taking a poster down was facism

shmmeee

ah ok. I didn’t see any relevance to politics, just a stupid comment alleging that some 18 yr olds taking a poster down was facism

The point ESB is making I think is that people care about students not taking down pictures of the Queen and the woke left will keep losing until they realise that fact.

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s a running meme that regardless of what anyone does or how stupidly they govern the Tories gain in the polls

David O'Day

Anyone who really cares about the students and the picture of the Queen really does come from a gene puddle.

Evo1883

Students keeping the culture war going.

Sadly

Con +5

Won't be laughing about it when you're all crying into your cereal after the next general election 🤦‍♂️

Anyway , watching my girls play football against Stratford Town

Last edited:

clint van damme

Anyone who really cares about the students and the picture of the Queen really does come from a gene puddle.

Yeah, government minister found guilty of breaking the law, terminally ill people deprived of benefits, fuck those stories, let's kick off about a picture.
Fucking morons.

Users who are viewing this thread