Do you want to discuss boring politics? (27 Viewers)

Evo1883

Secret santa at the number 10 party .

I hope they don't let this drop until he actually admits it and HOPEFULLY it destroys him

PVA

I hope they don't let this drop until he actually admits it and HOPEFULLY it destroys him

There's so much information being drip fed about this party than sooner rather than later some compelling evidence is going to come out and the fallout will be glorious.

There's talk that a number of journalists were in attendance, Laura K obviously being one of them, so certain elements of the press are trying to cover it up.

The only problem is that Johnson as we know is absolutely Teflon to so many.

PMQs should be fun tomorrow though

skybluetony176

The Tory propaganda outlet is already setting the scene to admit that it happened but they did nothing wrong. Apparently crown property is exempt from certain rules.

skybluetony176

There's so much information being drip fed about this party than sooner rather than later some compelling evidence is going to come out and the fallout will be glorious.

There's talk that a number of journalists were in attendance, Laura K obviously being one of them, so certain elements of the press are trying to cover it up.

The only problem is that Johnson as we know is absolutely Teflon to so many.

PMQs should be fun tomorrow though
Starmers opening question to Boris should be who did you draw for secret Santa last year.

Grendel

Just bullshit your CV, read up about the industry for a week before the interview and drop into some middle management position where it’ll take ages before you’re found out, at which point you’ve got experience to go elsewhere. Boom new career.

The chip grows larger

Skybluefaz

PVA

They don't even lie straight in their sleep

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Still denying it.

Shameless cunts:

As Teflon as they are this shit is going to really stick.

Having parties, lying about it, and denying it, while thousands of people weren't allowed to say goodbye to dying relatives.

But but Jack Straw said something racist 30 years ago!!! 1!1!1!!!!1

David O'Day

Still denying it.

Shameless cunts:

As Teflon as they are this shit is going to really stick.

Having parties, lying about it, and denying it, while thousands of people weren't allowed to say goodbye to dying relatives.

But but Jack Straw said something racist 30 years ago!!! 1!1!1!!!!1

ITV and the BBC are at least going for this story. The video of them laughing and joking will be played on the news at some stage

they've dug themselves into a corner and they've proper fucked it

PVA

The Prime Minister getting the piss taken out of him on a prime time family show

This is sticking and not going away any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

PVA

Genuinely Ant and Dec sticking the boot in will have a bigger effect on public opinion than any Guardian article.

Good riddance to the fat lazy murderous shitbag.

Evo1883

Unfortunately we will always have a few that don't care what Boris and the tory party do Screenshot_20211207-220456_Chrome.jpg

But let's be real here there are many of us that do , despite the bootlickers say so , this has been a disastrous couple of years for them , and there truly is no hope if the country votes them in again at the next general ... what good have they done ?

PVA

Unfortunately we will always have a few that don't care what Boris and the tory party do View attachment 23030

But let's be real here there are many of us that do , despite the bootlickers say so , this has been a disastrous couple of years for them , and there truly is no hope if the country votes them in again at the next general ... what good have they done ?

The problem is they will get rid of Johnson, rebrand, blame all the shit on Boris, and 'but but Labour' their way to another election win.

Just have to hope that 1) enough people have had their fingers burned by the tories and 2) Labour and Lib Dem work together (which I think they can/will).

Evo1883

And for any tory that wants to defend them , or think its just small fry and don't know what the fuss is about

This is why EVERYBODY should be annoyed , all of us .. they're taking the piss out of us all

Hertsccfc

And for any tory that wants to defend them , or think its just small fry and don't know what the fuss is about

This is why EVERYBODY should be annoyed , all of us .. they're taking the piss out of us all

Totally agree mate. And let's not forget that it appears that they have been lying about it.

wingy

Just imagine being Allegra Stretton and co when they rock up for work tomorrow
Don't think she's there anymore.
Think his Mrs wanted someone else in .
You have to wonder if this is a bit of trolling,letting/leaking it out.
They actually appear to have been gaming the current scenario.

David O'Day

Don't think she's there anymore.
Think his Mrs wanted someone else in .
You have to wonder if this is a bit of trolling,letting/leaking it out.
They actually appear to have been gaming the current scenario.

She still works for the tories though, last seen as the mouthpiece of COP26

Ian1779

When they are letting this ride out in the media, you have to wonder what they are burying with this distraction…

David O'Day

When they are letting this ride out in the media, you have to wonder what they are burying with this distraction…

I really think they aren't in control of this, they've thrown out the poorly thought out drugs policy and that hasn't stuck.

Liquid Gold

Back in the day this would have bought down the entire government.

I don't think this will result in Johnson going. Fact is people see politics as football now so a fair portion will support him no matter what. He only needs that 30-40% base and he keeps the country. It doesn't matter if the other 60% is apoplectic.

Frostie

Back in the day this would have bought down the entire government.

I don't think this will result in Johnson going. Fact is people see politics as football now so a fair portion will support him no matter what. He only needs that 30-40% base and he keeps the country. It doesn't matter if the other 60% is apoplectic.

My fear too.

I mean he literally said he was happy to "let the bodies pile high" & Tory supporters didn't care.

Skybluefaz

I think Johnson has taken them all to that giant fridge he hid in a couple of years ago. Seems that no Government minister is available to comment on any TV or even Nick Ferrari's LBC radio show.

Users who are viewing this thread