Do you want to discuss boring politics? (25 Viewers)

shmmeee

Tories fuck up and voters notice, why are we angry at the voters in this scenario?

PVA

Yeah no one is angry, like BSB says just bemused that this is what the voters notice, not the corruption and other fuck ups.

Kind of sums up Tory voters and their I'm alright Jack' attitude though.

Not arsed about the corruption & gross incompetence because it doesn't directly affect them, but as soon as it costs them a few quid they're outraged.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Yeah no one is angry, like BSB says just bemused that this is what the voters notice, not the corruption and other fuck ups.

Kind of sums up Tory voters and their I'm alright Jack' attitude though.

Not arsed about the corruption & gross incompetence because it doesn't directly affect them, but as soon as it costs them a few quid they're outraged.

If they cared mostly about social progress they wouldn’t be voting Tory in the first place.

Everyone has different priorities. I guess I’d just like to see people welcoming those who have had enough of the Tories.

Grendel

It is funny. Blair may be a busted flush and clearly spends far too much time under a sun lounger but on the Marr show he was followed by the insipid Nandy and then Percy from Blackadder

it’s very obvious even now the old snake oil salesman would attract more votes than any of the losers the dead Labour club appoint.

Sky Blue Pete

It is funny. Blair may be a busted flush and clearly spends far too much time under a sun lounger but on the Marr show he was followed by the insipid Nandy and then Percy from Blackadder

it’s very obvious even now the old snake oil salesman would attract more votes than any of the losers the dead Labour club appoint.
Sounds so easy and sensible doesn’t it to have a vaccine / health passport. Can’t help feeling uneasy about it with echoes of the past when groups were deemed unworthy of normal opportunities. However people have passports for malaria and other diseases so the argument is how far down the line the world goes rather than whether to or not. I really do think those that choose not to have vaccines really do bring any consequences on themselves but still feel deeply concerned at that

wingy

Snake oil sales was exactly what went through my head after your previous post.
Most efficient, I think coupled with a huge intellect.

shmmeee

What the fuck has it got to do with the state?

This fucking government: kids starving/losing education “sorry nothing we can do invisible hand lol”, someone not sufficiently following the governments personal views on social matters: “time to wheel out the massive force of the state”.

They can all piss right off.

Evo1883

It all knits together

Laughing hard at that to be fair
giphy.gif

Evo1883

Yes , I'd rather old Boris and the tories concentrated on actual issues , rather than getting involved in player knee bending and racist tweets from 1867.

Floppy haired Penis

shmmeee

Wasn’t that impressed until it got to “the gaffer just said go out there and destroy the nuclear family”, which did me in TBF

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes , I'd rather old Boris and the tories concentrated on actual issues , rather than getting involved in player knee bending and racist tweets from 1867.

Floppy haired Penis

Well the wonderful Gavin Williamson has just spent an hour saying 'it's a lot of money' and 'we need to raise the quality of teachers' in response to 'why are you spending 10 times less than your own tsar recommended' and 'isn't this blatantly not enough money'.

CON +4
Gets the working class
Comes across well
Gets people like me

wingy

Is watching Ollie Robinson's apology equivalent to the blogger in Belarus paraded in front of the TV?

Evo1883

Is watching Ollie Robinson's apology equivalent to the blogger in Belarus paraded in front of the TV?

Havent seen it , I'm not actually huge on people being destroyed for something they said 10-15 years ago .

Hopefully his apology is accepted by all who want it and he can move on with his career

Evo1883

Well the wonderful Gavin Williamson has just spent an hour saying 'it's a lot of money' and 'we need to raise the quality of teachers' in response to 'why are you spending 10 times less than your own tsar recommended' and 'isn't this blatantly not enough money'.

CON +4
Gets the working class
Comes across well
Gets people like me

As I've told you I still vote Labour, well have done up until this very moment atleast .

I think gavin is a massive tosspot tbh

Ian1779

CON +4
Gets the working class
Comes across well
Gets people like me
‘We’ve got absolutely no fucking clue and no fucking plan to go with it….. but anyway look there’s some of those pesky Marxists infiltrating the England camp’

Users who are viewing this thread