DO NOT boo the knee (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

No expert on hunting nonces but doesn't it involve setting up social media accounts posing as children, arranging to meet and then confronting them andpassing their details to the police?
How does driving around in a van work?

I actually know a bloke who used to REALLY hunt nonces , doesn't do it anymore , nice bloke ..Big bastard so it's easy to see why the little wet wipes don't run ... il ask him about it when I see him again

PVA

Maybe after you've been nonce hunting you could head into the Highlands and see if you can find some of these secret Marxist training camps hidden away in the hills and woods, and shut them down?

Grendel

We can pick you up in the van

giphy.gif

Grendel

Just confirmed with Bez. Pick up time 8am outside the tavern. I’m wearing the Fred Costume and Grendel is coming along too dressed as Velma
Just confirmed with Bez. Pick up time 8am outside the tavern. I’m wearing the Fred Costume and Grendel is coming along too dressed as Velma

Bore off - I've got the Daphne suit ready

Bugsy

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I guess the role of Shaggy is left vacant for whichever nonce you pick up.

mark82

Thought you weren't going to get upset, as I said we disagree, that's fine. I see it as a gesture, you don't.

Don't worry yourself we all can't follow your view and I don't expect anyone to follow mine. It's just an opinion. I thought you was my friend as well, started off so well, friend to an idiot, dip shit in all of 5 mins.

What do you authorise them to do, seen as you set the rules on what is acceptable and what isn't?

Users who are viewing this thread