DO NOT boo the knee (2 Viewers)

What about religion or good old ‘national pride’ ? Do you love a bit of ‘Abide With Me’ and ‘God Save the Queen’ before the Cup Final ? Fuck all to do with sport either right? Boo that shit do you ?
Love it, what you gonna do about it?

SeaSeeEffCee

So you get offended for other people? That is so good to hear. I am part of a group who finds and exposes pedofiles, we are in Scotland over the weekend, so shall I add your name to our group? We can pick you up in the van
Glad you've managed to find a way of discovering likeminded people, but we don't need to hear about how you expose yourselves to each other in the back of a van.

SlowerThanPlatt

So you get offended for other people? That is so good to hear. I am part of a group who finds and exposes pedofiles, we are in Scotland over the weekend, so shall I add your name to our group? We can pick you up in the van

It’s called empathy - both are serious issues and don’t need to be played off against each other

Grendel

giphy.gif

I wasn’t. Genuine question. You said you love God Save the Queen. That’s showing support for the royal family, isn’t it?
Fella you need to read MY posts, never said anything like that but if you want to think that then I don’t care at all

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If anyone was in doubt you're a child bored on summer holiday there it is.

Btw. General rule, if you can't spell it you're not allowed to investigate it.

kg82

Fella you need to read MY posts, never said anything like that but if you want to think that then I don’t care at all
You said “love it” to usskyblues post! Pretty sure I read your post!

clint van damme

No expert on hunting nonces but doesn't it involve setting up social media accounts posing as children, arranging to meet and then confronting them andpassing their details to the police?
How does driving around in a van work?

Users who are viewing this thread