Disgruntled Players? (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Haha, this thread is nonsense. Definitely Haynes is it? Stevenson definitely seems like the moaning type too. FFS.

Why are we always looking to offload and demonise players ? What's the point?

its ridiculous mate

Reactions: JWC

Esoterica

Where was the original MR comment taken from anyway? I didn't see it in any of the pre or post match interviews on the offal?

Nick

Administrator
I think it's been blown up out of proportion if anything.

"Trouble in the camp"
"Issues in the camp"

It's probably a couple of players not getting in the squad and having a word with him about it.

Esoterica

Surely the answer is in the article then? It's talking mainly about DionKE playing:

“It just shows you how things can change really quickly,” said Robins, of the young defender who made 32 senior appearances last season.

“His performance on Monday in the Under-23s and leading up to that, and his attitude, commitment and desire are why I re-signed him in the summer and he’s showing that again now.”

He played a lot last year, became a fans favourite, signed a new contract and then we brought Grimmer in. So I can see why that might have put his nose out of joint - glad he's knuckled down and getting a chance again.

Terry_dactyl

Surely the answer is in the article then? It's talking mainly about DionKE playing:

“It just shows you how things can change really quickly,” said Robins, of the young defender who made 32 senior appearances last season.

“His performance on Monday in the Under-23s and leading up to that, and his attitude, commitment and desire are why I re-signed him in the summer and he’s showing that again now.”

He played a lot last year, became a fans favourite, signed a new contract and then we brought Grimmer in. So I can see why that might have put his nose out of joint - glad he's knuckled down and getting a chance again.

Case solved.

JWC

Nah, still pretty convinced it's Haynes. Someone who wasn't there and probably didn't read the article said so.

Gosford Green

Nah, still pretty convinced it's Haynes. Someone who wasn't there and probably didn't read the article said so.
I am not going by the article, Haynes has been a bit unsettled since the move that never was last January more so this season as he is not making the squad. If he is one of those complaining at MR? TBH Fuck knows but my money is on him.

These players do not live in a bubble and do associate with people and have friend circles.

Macdonald was a complete guess. I wish I had thrown a couple more in just to annoy you.

JWC

I am not going by the article, Haynes has been a bit unsettled since the move that never was last January more so this season as he is not making the squad. If he is one of those complaining at MR? TBH Fuck knows but my money is on him.

These players do not live in a bubble and do associate with people and have friend circles.

Macdonald was a complete guess. I wish I had thrown a couple more in just to annoy you.

Ha, maybe you should have. Make sure you give them shit based on nothing at the next game please, just for me.

Gosford Green

I think it's been blown up out of proportion if anything.

"Trouble in the camp"
"Issues in the camp"

It's probably a couple of players not getting in the squad and having a word with him about it.

The CT would not miss quote a CCFC Manager, surely?

One of the only things SISU ever did i agreed with was banning them from the press conferences, have they let them back in?

better days

Let's be honest if a senior pro was happy to sit on the bench we'd all moan
Wanting to get a chance to play is a positive really as long as the player asks in a respectful way what he needs to improve on for the manager to give him a chance

steve82

Wanting to get a chance to play is a positive really as long as the player asks in a respectful way what he needs to improve on for the manager to give him a chance

This is true, yet out of all the players not getting a game you'd be hard pressed to make a cause for many if any who are not involved in the match day squad.

The players holding the shirt are generally doing the right thing over 90 mins or so far this season and who ever has come in has taken there opportunity bar Ben Stevenson.

The 18 picks it's self it's as Robins says grow up....

Hobo

Haynes will be one - wasn’t even on the bench for Saturday

No you just want it to be him. It could be O'Brien, Ponticelli, Hyam, McDonald, anybody and that includes Haynes!!

Hobo

Moaning and stagnating is one thing...being fully committed in training and every opportunity and saying give me a chance boss is another.

higgs

I'd say it's Jodi Jones he hasn't played much recently he's probably not happy about that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hobo

I'd say it's Jodi Jones he hasn't played much recently he's probably not happy about that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't stand being picked but injured?

Users who are viewing this thread