Derby (2 Viewers)

Frostie

Should be an easy 3 points for whoever is playing them this weekend.

Saying that we thought the same when we played Bolton a couple of years ago. When we thought had a weakened team.

Think their starting XI would likely only include 1 youth team player, the rest all have quite a bit of first team experience. Depth is flimsy as hell mind.

skybluegod

They have Huddersfield at home on Saturday which as starts go isn't too bad even in their situation. As I don't see Huddersfield doing particularly well themselves this season

torchomatic

Saying that we thought the same when we played Bolton a couple of years ago. When we thought had a weakened team.

We had three goals disallowed, didn't we?

lifeskyblue

Do we know if all, some or none have signed contracts? Can they field a team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

It's going to be interesting to see what team they put out this weekend!
They could find themselves cut adrift by christmas even without a points penalty!

Frostie

It's going to be interesting to see what team they put out this weekend!
They could find themselves cut adrift by christmas even without a points penalty!

Their first XI isn't that bad, probably only be 1 "youth" player starting I'd imagine but they have zero depth except for now having 3 senior goalkeepers... Odd.

Liquid Gold

I mean that should have been three points, absolute daylight robbery by the officials.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread