Brighton Sky Blue

1992 wants its joke back.

giphy.gif

Grendel

Unbelievable

Grendel

EFL/PL/FA "Do you have the funds?"
Prospective buyer "Yes"

It’s not to be fair the EFL that’s handling it - the administration process should be evaluating viability

Johnnythespider

Shouldn't proof of funds involve depositing a certain amount at that point, it can be returned if any potential buyer gets cold feet but would weed out the Kushners at an early stage.

Terry Gibson's perm

Not sure why these people waste everyone’s time with these offers surely you look an idiot when you can’t complete and have wasted money along the way.

I would think Ashley will be reducing his offer as it doesn’t seem there is much else about to buy them.

Reactions: AOM

FulltimeWum

Not sure why these people waste everyone’s time with these offers surely you look an idiot when you can’t complete and have wasted money along the way.

I would think Ashley will be reducing his offer as it doesn’t seem there is much else about to buy them.
They do that to encourage others to give money. It's a bit like the NFT business.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Shouldn't the administrators be hauled over the coals for this, as it's their choice of preferred buyer that has led to this situation and pretty much everyone thought the guy was a bit suss going on his history and then a little bit of digging into businesses (which should be part of due diligence)?

Legia Sky Blue

Shouldn't the administrators be hauled over the coals for this, as it's their choice of preferred buyer that has led to this situation and pretty much everyone thought the guy was a bit suss going on his history and then a little bit of digging into businesses (which should be part of due diligence)?

Seems they just coin it whatever the outcome! How do you become an Administrator?

slowpoke

I’m no expert in this murky business of businesses going to the wall and that’s what Derby County are, even if Mike Ashley is desperate to get Derby there are all sorts of boxes he has to tick to satisfy the Admin and creditors The possibility of Derby being the next Bury and having to start afresh is very possible and nothing to stop Mike Ashley or whoever buying them then, squeaky bum time for Derby fans.

fernandopartridge

I’m no expert in this murky business of businesses going to the wall and that’s what Derby County are, even if Mike Ashley is desperate to get Derby there are all sorts of boxes he has to tick to satisfy the Admin and creditors The possibility of Derby being the next Bury and having to start afresh is impossible and nothing to stop Mike Ashley buying them then.

Happy_Martian

Now, don't get me wrong. I know the EFL bent the rules a bit to ensure we maintained the Golden Ticket but they never got this involved in our Administration, did they ?

fernandopartridge

Now, don't get me wrong. I know the EFL bent the rules a bit to ensure we maintained the Golden Ticket but they never got this involved in our Administration, did they ?
Because our administration was a foregone conclusion with the same parties essentially in either side of the transaction

Danceswithhorses

Derby fans reckon Quantuma are costing the club £1.5m per month!
I was initially sceptical of the £1.5m/month figure, having read Quantuma mentioning they are owed £3m in fees, but then i remembered that Derby's many debts (esp to HMRC), are racking up interest the longer they remain unpaid....so maybe that figure is right ???...crikey

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

He will be on more than managers who are more experienced and better than him let’s see how he goes without the real brain at the club Roseinor.

Grendel

He is on £90 grand a week I think ist he?

Users who are viewing this thread