Match Thread Derby (H) FA CUP (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

2 things I've learnt getting older

Everyone seems to do cocaine

And cheese is well expensive

Not seen the relevant posts that led to this - but half time (behind the goal) went to the gents and 2 lads (no face masks() disappeared into the same cubicle clearly to do coke. Not being a snowflake (pun intended) but the masks on the concourse bit was laughable on my brief venture down there.

slowpoke

Not seen the relevant posts that led to this - but half time (behind the goal) went to the gents and 2 lads (no face masks() disappeared into the same cubicle clearly to do coke. Not being a snowflake (pun intended) but the masks on the concourse bit was laughable on my brief venture down there.
I’ve got a great story about 2 going into one trap to have a snort shall I tell it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Maybe that's why so many youngsters are getting arrested. Someone's told them if they get nicked they'll be in front of the beak.

pusbccfc

I bet it was painful for the club today to see that policing money wasted on such a low crowd.

I'm sure they plan these things in advance, but surely last week when they saw the low sales from both sides, that the level could have been lowered.

Clearly a group of around 100 Derby fans there to cause problems and the police had them kettled from the moment they arrived on their mini buses. At least the job was done to those clowns looking for revenge quiet.

Derby were awful and the standard was poor. The pitch is getting worse each week and is certainly spoiling the style of football we had at the start of the season. While it's not necessarily patchy like previous seasons, the bobble in some areas was noticeable.

JAM See

2 things I've learnt getting older

Everyone seems to do cocaine

And cheese is well expensive
I don't mind paying through the nose for good quality cheese, it's what it's cut with that pisses me off.

Missus came home the other day with some Wensleydale. I can't be sure of the purity, but it had obviously been cut with something.

Stank of apricot so it did.

NortonSkyBlue

Good win, not troubled after the
It was a poor miss yesterday, it happens, he’s normally very accurate in those situations.
it was poor attempt but then I think to the points he has won for us and the fact is we won yesterday so the miss was immaterial. I thought he scored the Hyam goal.

CDK

Good win, not troubled after the

it was poor attempt but then I think to the points he has won for us and the fact is we won yesterday so the miss was immaterial. I thought he scored the Hyam goal.
I thought he got a touch to it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread