Match Thread Derby (H) FA CUP (1 Viewer)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Score and attendance predictions?
I think the attendance will be ruined by the closure of the corner and the 12:30 kick off. Derby have an allocation of 3,000 , so they might bring about 1,500. Gonna go for 2-1 Derby and 7,000

pusbccfc

I've heard we've only sold around a 1000.

Let's hope the club and police learn from this. Poor pricing, no pay on the gate, stopping fans sitting in their seats.

Add to that a boring opponent, on the back of a poor run of form and the continued Omnicon fears, I'm not susprised.

shmmeee

Can’t see past a loss. Not really one for throwing away the cups but TBH with everything that’s going on I’d support an experimental team and resting a few if needed.

Is this streamed anywhere?

Nick

Administrator
Guess walk up and pay on the gate will be bigger.

I'll just walk up. No point buying before hand

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm going - predict a crowd of 6.002 (or 6,001 if I hadn't gone). Hoping Derby go batshit in the 2nd half against Reading and get 2 injured and 2 sent off. Jodi Jones to set up the winner.

CCFC54321

I come out of isolation on Saturday. That’s me not going now if I can’t pay on the gate.

Decisions like this are on the level of the London Wasps business strategy….. madness!

Last edited:

Paxman II

Derby have been surprisisingly good. Whether they can avoid relegation is another matter. We look out of sorts and not at all match fit due to so many games called off. So I'm torn between using it as a test bed and concentrate on the league or put out a strong side to get themselves match fit and going again.
if it's the first one, we lose.
If it's the second one, it will be a good game. Derby have little left unless they have a run in the cup, so they will be up for it.

Difficult choice for Robins, but you do have to keep in mind, a win and another round drawn at a premier league side could be a money spinner, and we need all the dosh we can get.

What would you do?

JAM See

Derby have been surprisisingly good. Whether they can avoid relegation is another matter. We look out of sorts and not at all match fit due to so many games called off. So I'm torn between using it as a test bed and concentrate on the league or put out a strong side to get themselves match fit and going again. if it's the first one, we lose.
If it's the second one, it will be a good game. Derby have little left unless they have a run in the cup, so they will be up for it.
Difficult choice for Robins, but you do have to keep in mind, a win and another round drawn at a premier league side could be a money spinner, and we need all the dosh we can get.

What would you do?
Go for it! Every time.

baldy

Derby have been surprisisingly good. Whether they can avoid relegation is another matter. We look out of sorts and not at all match fit due to so many games called off. So I'm torn between using it as a test bed and concentrate on the league or put out a strong side to get themselves match fit and going again.

What would you do?

Fucking go for it - I'd luv to see City go as far as they can in this competition - it's the best cup competition in english footy,always has been...fuck the Prem teams & their dismissal of the F.A cup - some of them see finishing 7th in that over-hyped league as success ffs

pusbccfc

Can't wait for the category A level of policing, 9 blocks splitting Coventry and Derby fans up with just 5000 there. Let's hope nobody needs the help of the old bill on Saturday in Coventry.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I imagine it being a small crowd. I’m gonna wait until Friday evening, take a LFT and as long as negative will buy our groups then. Main concern there is most others may have the same idea and a lengthy wait and the ticket office to collect…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

What would you do?

Be creative.

pusbccfc

There is absolutely no way Robins will play a strong team with the packed run we've got coming up.

If we lose and Middlesbrough win. Could the Cardiff or Luton game be rearranged for that weekend?

Brighton Sky Blue

There is absolutely no way Robins will play a strong team with the packed run we've got coming up.

If we lose and Middlesbrough win. Could the Cardiff or Luton game be rearranged for that weekend?

How can we not when we’ve had hardly any games?

better days

Tbh the way things are going it'll be a question of who is healthy and available
Not just for us but for many teams until this omicron wave hopefully subsides

Users who are viewing this thread