Derby crowd (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

The only problem with all this is I can't bring random mates who support other clubs because there is never and space to put them with me. Have to make them sit on their own down the other end and that's a harder sell

Think there's some space on the roof

robbiethemole

Why has that upper block behind the goal complety sold out, strange, also they don't sell tickets for the corner section between the east and North stands but people sit there?
The corner section blocks 33/34 are JSB section and family zone, block 31/32 are the quiet bit and for self isolation if you want it,( why come to a footy match to self-isolate?)
I'm in 33 half way up with my son and grandson and now son-in-law and another grandson for Derby, so I'm doing my bit for getting numbers up!!! What are the rest of you doing to help, eh??

wingy

The corner section blocks 33/34 are JSB section and family zone, block 31/32 are the quiet bit and for self isolation if you want it,( why come to a footy match to self-isolate?)
I'm in 33 half way up with my son and grandson and now son-in-law and another grandson for Derby, so I'm doing my bit for getting numbers up!!! What are the rest of you doing to help, eh??
Self Isolate?
Cautious perhaps.
Many older or medically vulnerable folk still are extremely cautious about getting it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Given the wife the bug and given enough time, will produce many more chino wearing offspring in Block 20

Terry Gibson's perm

My dad who said he would get a season ticket and then didn’t get round to it, I gave him my season ticket for an early game and he hasn’t missed a game since, I just said you would be better off getting the season ticket it’s costing you a fortune in individual tickets. He has been down and his usual seat had gone so they must be selling ok.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm in Block 31. Chose a seat there because I was/am, trying to protect some vulnerable people I have to have contact with. Love the City, and would much rather be in the throng. Surprisingly though, it is noisy there due to the acoustics (and I still join in the singing, without feeling a bigger prat than I already am)!

Last edited:

robbiethemole

I'm in Block 31. Chose a seat there because I was/a, trying to protect some vulnerable people I have to have contact with. Love the City, and would much rather be in the throng. Surprisingly though, it is noisy there due to the acoustics (and I still join in the singing, without feeling a bigger prat than I already am)!
look across to 33 and shout Rob, I'll wave to you in your isolation hahhaha

christonabike

Talking to a young lad who works for Wasps they are expecting 24k for the Derby game. Gave him some stick for their attendances only for him to say we give more tickets away than them. Promptly told him to feck off and told him to look at the maths lol! 👍

Speedies_Chips

Talking to a young lad who works for Wasps they are expecting 24k for the Derby game. Gave him some stick for their attendances only for him to say we give more tickets away than them. Promptly told him to feck off and told him to look at the maths lol! 👍
Does anyone know how many attended Wasps on Saturday?

pusbccfc

We've definitely sold more than we did pre game v posh behind the goal and in the family section already View attachment 22310

Win tomorrow and I reckon a lot of those seats behind the goal will go by Saturday.

Getting ahead of myself, I know, but I wonder what the true capacity of the ground would be this season with all the difficulties with segregation, top tier posh seats and the 'covid block'?

I reckon we'd struggle to have more than 27k in with all of that. Similar to the Gillingham return game.

Users who are viewing this thread