Deering now a Director (1 Viewer)

Hobo

The problem is "purely administration" is so ambiguous and just gives no content to her role. It is a typical SISU statement which invites speculation. A bit of simple transparent dialogue would negate the conspiracy theories before they even started.

Astute

Or you could turn it upside down and speculate it is the club wanting easier/faster access to the owners ...

Or maybe she believes in gender equality and thinks that women should piss us supporters off as much as any bloke has.

Captain Dart

Or maybe she believes in gender equality and thinks that women should piss us supporters off as much as any bloke has.

Maybe there is a role for Niki Sinclair in the future, assuming "she" isn't convicted *.

Ermmm.. maybe not...

* On 23 July 2014, she was charged with money laundering, contrary to Sections 327 or 329 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, and misconduct in public office, contrary to Common Law, relating to European Parliament travel expenses, in a period between October 2009 and July 2010.

source wikipedia.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe there is a role for Niki Sinclair in the future, assuming "she" isn't convicted *.

Ermmm.. maybe not...

* On 23 July 2014, she was charged with money laundering, contrary to Sections 327 or 329 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, and misconduct in public office, contrary to Common Law, relating to European Parliament travel expenses, in a period between October 2009 and July 2010.

source wikipedia.

Very randomly bringing up old, unrelated news.

Grendel

Ermmm.. maybe not...

source wikipedia.

I doubt your mate Lucas would take her on -she seems far too principled for the great leaders liking.

oucho

I knew we wouldn't get to the end of this thread without Grendull pouring forth his bile and contempt for CCC - entirely unrelated to the OP (as is Sincalire).

Grendel

I knew we wouldn't get to the end of this thread without Grendull pouring forth his bile and contempt for CCC - entirely unrelated to the OP (as is Sincalire).

Better take up the Sinclair issue with Council Fart - I was only replying to him.

oucho

Grendel

Oooh, bile and contempt alert!!

Sorry CJ - I know have had one - bit you've had more reincarnations on here than Doctor Who?

Where is the bile. That poster spends all his time up the councils arse.

oucho

Ooh, bile and contempt alert!!

Ehh?

Show me where I've abused anyone in the way that you do? Constant, vitriolic bitching.

I've never been up anyone's arse. Shame you can't see legitimate pointing out of self-evident duplicity on our owners' party as anything other than "up the council's arse"

shmmeee

Is there some kind of Grendel signal that goes out when Sisu are being bad mouthed, or is it like a Spidey Sense kinda thing?

oucho

Is there some kind of Grendel signal that goes out when Sisu are being bad mouthed, or is it like a Spidey Sense kinda thing?

I don't know but it's bordering on the worrying.

Maybe he is connected with Tim or Joy somehow. He seems to get personally offended by anyone who points out the manifest failings and sharp practice of our owners, and lashes out very aggressively. Maybe it's time for the mods to tell him to calm down.

Grendel

Bit rich from someone who bares his backside everyone a labour councillor says something against the club.

Still unlike me you have a family connection.

Grendel

I don't know but it's bordering on the worrying.

Maybe he is connected with Tim or Joy somehow. He seems to get personally offended by anyone who points out the manifest failings and sharp practice of our owners, and lashes out very aggressively. Maybe it's time for the mods to tell him to calm down.

Mods are only called in when someone suggests something really moronic - like protesting outside a primary school - screeching sisu out. That's a brainwave of yours isn't it?

oucho

Not guilty.

Attempted personal attack though....why is it that you lash out so aggressively at anyone that you perceive crosses you?

dongonzalos

Was Laura Deeling the lady who said the Higgs share of ACL was worthless. However Joy offered to buy it for 2 million because it was owned by a charity?

Grendel

Was Laura Deeling the lady who said the Higgs share of ACL was worthless. However Joy offered to buy it for 2 million because it was owned by a charity?

Why? Because they were proved correct?

Sick Boy

Ooh, bile and contempt alert!!

Ehh?

Show me where I've abused anyone in the way that you do? Constant, vitriolic bitching.

I've never been up anyone's arse. Shame you can't see legitimate pointing out of self-evident duplicity on our owners' party as anything other than "up the council's arse"

Weren't you the one who suggested hounding Fisher's children outside of their school? Nice.

Grendel

They were worth nothing then?
I take it wasps paid £2.77 million for them because they were getting them off a charity?

No because they were getting 100% of the stadium - half was always worthless.

oucho

Err, no it wasn't. It was HALF the full stadium value. LOL.

Grendel

Err, no it wasn't. It was HALF the full stadium value. LOL.

No it wasn't - wasps wanted the whole stadium or nothing.

Have Higgs filed those accounts yet?

italiahorse

No because they were getting 100% of the stadium - half was always worthless.

How about turning this round and start challenging Sisu on where we are going ?
You keep deflecting any challenge on Sisu actions with CCC, Higgs and Wasps historic crap.

Are you on the Sisu payroll ?

SkyBlueZack

At the expense of the football club? Care to elaborate. If you mean wasps won't share a bed with us, leave it. Quite happy they won't.

Grendel

How about turning this round and start challenging Sisu on where we are going ?
You keep deflecting any challenge on Sisu actions with CCC, Higgs and Wasps historic crap.

Are you on the Sisu payroll ?

There is to my knowledge only one person on here who gets a financial benefit from one of the parties involved in this sorry saga.

Users who are viewing this thread