Deegan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordsummerisle

Sorry to hear about your family member.

As for the History. What ever happened before I was born is irrevlant to me.

Shame that, be amazed what happened before 2002.

Should check out the cup final of 1987, we were good then.

dongonzalos

As for the History. What ever happened before I was born is irrevlant to me. Since I've been alive the IRA single handley caused terror to the streets of Britain.

I'm not blinkered I just know during my lifetime more killings have occurred by IRA then any other terror organisation.

These things are very complicated and dont always pan out as you imagine, when you do a bit of digging, were you alive in 1972?

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/%27Bloody_Sunday_Inquiry%27_publishes_report_into_British_Army_killing_of_activists_in_Northern_Ireland

Last edited:

rondog1973

"Whatever happened before I was born is irrelevant to me"
Couldn't encapsulate how blinkered you are better if I tried! However, with this quote you have also revealed yourself to be a liar as in an earlier post you make reference to Cov kids being killed by the IRA, and, correct me if i'm wrong, but Cov ain't been bombed by them since before WW2. So unless you're well into your late 70's, i don't think you'd remember this too well....

Sick Boy

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

No wonder this country is fucked when people stick up for the IRA over British soliders.

Sorry state of affairs...

If Britain is 'fucked' then it is because of ignorant people. What happened in history before you were born is irrelevant to you?! hahaha!!

dongonzalos

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

No wonder this country is fucked when people stick up for the IRA over British soliders.

Especially when the Prime Minister does it and the Queen

"What happened on Bloody Sunday was both unjustified and unjustifiable. It was wrong", British Prime Minister David Cameron told the House of Commons. He also said, "[t]he Government is ultimately responsible for the conduct of the armed forces, and for that, on behalf of the Government, indeed on behalf of our country, I am deeply sorry", and that "[t]here is no doubt. There's nothing equivocal, there are no ambiguities".

But I guess everybody is wrong including them and you are right

ajsccfc

I like to pretend things that contradict my argument are irrelevant to me too, but it's hard to maintain.

lordsummerisle

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

You areally are moronic, served in the RAF myself for 9 years, a friend and his 6 month old daughter were machine gunned to death in a garage outside camp when I was based in Germany.

Don't know about you, but I, (and the majority I think), am pleased that those days now seem long behind us, it's small minded bigotry and repeatedly looking back at history for reasons to continue it.

Generally the people who suffer the most aren't the ones who stoke it up.

dongonzalos

Couldn't encapsulate how blinkered you are better if I tried! However, with this quote you have also revealed yourself to be a liar as in an earlier post you make reference to Cov kids being killed by the IRA, and, correct me if i'm wrong, but Cov ain't been bombed by them since before WW2. So unless you're well into your late 70's, i don't think you'd remember this too well....

TBF to him I think he was talking about Afghanistan on that one, without trawling back over the tripe

CUS Wyken

The IRA planted a bomb in 1974. But that's ok isn't it?

1,800 people killed by the IRA and posters on here stuck up for them.

What lovely people you all are...

Sick Boy

The IRA planted a bomb in 1974. But that's ok isn't it?

1,800 people killed by the IRA and posters on here stuck up for them.

What lovely people you all are...

The number of Irish killed by the British since they invaded will make that number seem very small, why are Irish lives worth less to you?

CUS Wyken

You areally are moronic, served in the RAF myself for 9 years, a friend and his 6 month old daughter were machine gunned to death in a garage outside camp when I was based in Germany.

Don't know about you, but I, (and the majority I think), am pleased that those days now seem long behind us, it's small minded bigotry and repeatedly looking back at history for reasons to continue it.

Generally the people who suffer the most aren't the ones who stoke it up.

Tragic story but What has that got to do with the IRA killing over 1,800 people?

The bigots are the ones who think what the IRA done was right and ok to abuse British soliders at football grounds in this country

Chipfat

Deegan has the right to his opinion( i dont agree with them), but to bite the hands that feeds you shows he is either not the brightest or he doesnt care about the feelings of some of our fans..Shame because i think he could of been a bit of a fans favourite now i think it turn the other way for him and defo if he is out of form or performs badly...

CUS Wyken

Selective as feck with every response. Someone take that shovel off him will they......

Selective??? How's that? During my lifetime the IRA caused mass murders in this country. I grew up seeing bombings happen all the time on the TV. Maybe that's why. Bit Like why I detest the Taliban. Coming to this country thinking its ok to kill our people.

CUS Wyken

I know plenty of Irishman and up the RA means up the IRA. Hide the fact all you want?

I rememeber when i posted this video and you stood up for the horrible c-units.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFx5PORkc6w&feature=related

Now i know why. I take it this is just banter???

I'll leave you all with this clip again. If you have an ounce of heart you'll know why I hate anything pro IRA. Even mention Argentina. Why?

That is scum

rondog1973

So did the UDA and UVF cause mass murder in this country. Are you saying that's okay because it was over the Irish sea?

Macca

Nothing wrong with nailing your colours to the mast Cus. Problem is these days it's cooler to sympathise with the enemies of our country than to castigate them

lordsummerisle

Nothing wrong with nailing your colours to the mast Cus. Problem is these days it's cooler to sympathise with the enemies of our country than to castigate them

Cooler to talk all billy big bollocks about it, but never leave the safety of your keyboard to actually deal with it.

ccfc_will

As for the History. What ever happened before I was born is irrevlant to me. Since I've been alive the IRA single handley caused terror to the streets of Britain.

I'm not blinkered I just know during my lifetime more killings have occurred by IRA then any other terror organisation.

Terrorism...the premiership years. Nothing happened in the world before the Prem, I blame BSkyB.

CCFC123

Deegan needs his balls busted over this one. Nice if one or two of his team mates pull him to one side as well.....

rondog1973

Hang on. I live here and of course what affects this country concerns me more then what happens in Ireland.

What's wrong in that?
I give up... I have genuinely tried to explain to this SuperHeavyweight Thicko that perhaps their are people out there who are entitled, perhaps, to be more outraged than he over a stupid, but ultimately innocuous remark which was quickly withdrawn and apologized for. The Queen for instance, who tomorrow shakes the hand of a man who was the organizations Chief of Staff at one time in his life. However, I have become wearied and demoralized by the Biblical stupidity, bigotry and down right childishness of this cretin who i'm ashamed to share support of a football team with. Sorry all!

CUS Wyken

I give up... I have genuinely tried to explain to this SuperHeavyweight Thicko that perhaps their are people out there who are entitled, perhaps, to be more outraged than he over a stupid, but ultimately innocuous remark which was quickly withdrawn and apologized for. The Queen for instance, who tomorrow shakes the hand of a man who was the organizations Chief of Staff at one time in his life. However, I have become wearied and demoralized by the Biblical stupidity, bigotry and down right childishness of this cretin who i'm ashamed to share support of a football team with. Sorry all!

Because I don't sympathise with the IRA your ashamed of me... Think your the narrow minded one with comments like that.

As billy big bollocks. No, just don't agree with the IRA.

Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread