Death List 2022 (4 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Norma Waterson one of The UK’s great folk musicians over the years died yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

He must have come back into it as the news said he left in 2019. I haven't watched EastEnders in decades and I'm pretty sure he'd already left when I stopped watching. 95 so he was still working into his 90s.
Probably re registered to help out with the pandemic

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Not quite dead yet, but he's now going to be an addition to my list! But who is it???? Who is this.jpg

Terry_dactyl

Yes! Didn't clock it at first, but you're right. What a fab actor he is/was.
Great actor. He was also prolific. I used to play a game with a colleague where we’d have the tv supplement at the start of the week and, before looking, try and guess the number of ‘Gene Hackman films’ that week. There was rarely a week when he appeared in none.

Houchens Head

Yes lads, you're right (except for BodicoteSkyBlue :LOL:). It is most certainly the superb Gene Hackman. I couldn't believe it when I saw this photo online. It was his 92nd birthday last week. Here's a "then & now" pic just to see how old he's now looking.....
public.jpeg

clint van damme

Yes lads, you're right (except for BodicoteSkyBlue :LOL:). It is most certainly the superb Gene Hackman. I couldn't believe it when I saw this photo online. It was his 92nd birthday last week. Here's a "then & now" pic just to see how old he's now looking.....
View attachment 23745

He's looking like the Godfather 2 character Hyman Roth, played by Lee strasburg I think.

Houchens Head

Bamber Gascoigne RIP
‘Life’s final buzzer round.'

Sbarcher

Took his finger off the buzzer....
Didn't realise his house was used for the TV series Ghosts.

olderskyblue

ha ha....unfortunately, wrong host, wrong show........ you mastermind you ;)
Bugger. I could actually picture him saying it too…. Of all the things I’ve lost, it’s my memory I miss the most… :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JAM See

P J O'Rourke.

Up there with Hunter S Thompson for funny, insightful writing about American politics in my opinion.

Grendel

No more snowflake honky Jack smethurst has gone

Terry Gibson's perm

Joey Beauchamp aged 50 the ex Oxford winger and I am sure we were linked to him a few times.

Sbarcher

Gary Brooker just turned a Whiter Shade of Pale.

Users who are viewing this thread