Death List 2022 (4 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Oh, just seen. 😢
She will do well to come through this, losing a child sends you into a spiral.

Mcbean

Not substantiated yet but Burke Shelley from Budgie has passed away - he was a very underrated musician - live gigs were an incredible experience - his booming base like no other - Breadfan on YouTube

Sbarcher

Jamie Vincent. Used to watch him playing for Bournemouth. Only in his 40s.

rob9872

It's not looking great for our very own Hazel O'connor. Really poorly and in an induced coma apparently. Hope she pulls through. Not really a fan of her stuff but do like the more famous ones of Eighth day and Will you.

wingy

It's not looking great for our very own Hazel O'connor. Really poorly and in an induced coma apparently. Hope she pulls through. Not really a fan of her stuff but do like the more famous ones of Eighth day and Will you.
Yeah she's been brought round hasn't she?
Her brother said she's fiesty as ever.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I remember her dad being a regular in the Lime Tree club in Tile Hill.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Did Meatloaf die of Covid? How fitting that he should die because of a bat out of hell. :unsure:

I feel bad for doing it, but it did make me chuckle.

Seems like he was a bit of vaccine/science/health measure denier, so it seems he would do anything for life, but he won't do that.

Last edited:

Marty

Gutted, Absolutely loved Meatloaf, so many memories with the old man playing his albums.

Grendel

JimmyHillsbeard

Barry Cryer has died. I think he was still writing & performing in last few years.

Met him at Cup Final in 1987 Wembley so probably a Spurs fan.

his son and he have been running a series of podcasts of Barry chatting comedy to people in a pub. The one with Danny Baker, predictably, ran over two episodes and both are great listens.

Flying Fokker

So I look at the Telegraph funeral notices last night a looked at January. There was a woman in there looked like Barry Cryer. I showed the mrs and said I thought he was dead….

chiefdave

Dr Legg from Eastenders? Haven't watched it for about 30-odd years and I think he'd left even back then! He must have been ancient!
He must have come back into it as the news said he left in 2019. I haven't watched EastEnders in decades and I'm pretty sure he'd already left when I stopped watching. 95 so he was still working into his 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread