Death List 2022 (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Actor David Warner. Not the biggest of stars but someone you recognise straight away but who's name escapes you. Starred in "The Omen" and "Titanic". Here he is on the left (from "Titanic") .....
89e51120-0c6e-11ed-89df-181b704bcc03.jpg

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Bernard Cribbins aged 93. Very sad. He always played likeable characters . Remember him reading stories in Jackanory when I was a kid and in Doctor who in the 1960s and again fairly recently. A lovely bloke.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bernard Cribbins aged 93. Very sad. He always played likeable characters . Remember him reading stories in Jackanory when I was a kid and in Doctor who in the 1960s and again fairly recently. A lovely bloke.
Just seen this as "breaking news" on MSN. Sad news. Decent age though.

chiefdave

Properly gutted at this. For those of a certain age he was a constant presence during childhood with Jackanory and The Wombles.

And of course Doctor Who
which will I guess be his last appearance as he's been seen on set with David Tennant recently

lifeskyblue

For me Cribbins will always be Perks in the Railway Children. And when I was a kid loved his comedy songs Right Said Fred and Hole in the Ground but haven’t heard them for many many years. RIP Bernard Cribbins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

As long as I can remember he was always popping up on the TV or on the radio in programmes I liked. Almost seems like he's been with me throughout my whole life, a friendly face or voice and you thought Oh Bernards doing that now, brilliant. Really sad news and though I don't think he had kids, he was a "dad" to many of us.

Bugsy

Olivia Newton John RIP all my teenage memories of her in those leggings and the Xanadu video.
Such a shame!!

No way, she (sandy) was my dream bird RIP

Last edited:

Bugsy

With the feathered hair of the era and funky chicken head moves.

What a beautiful, elegant woman she was. I am truly sad by this

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I heard she got a bit of a chill that kept on getting worse, then she lost all motor function. They tried a defibrillator on her but sadly it didn't work.

RIP ONJ

Sbarcher

Raymond Briggs - walking in the air…..

Users who are viewing this thread