Death List 2022 (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Just seen that Bobby Hope died this week. Great player for Albion.

no_loyalty

Youtuber Technoblade 23 sadly passed away from Cancer, my 13 yr old daughter is distraught this morning ☹.

Bugsy

Former Rangers keeper Andy Goram has passed at 58. RIP

rob9872

He Caan be

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He was great in Mickey Blue Eyes too. Pretty much sending himself up as the mob guy.
The first film I saw him in was one from the early 70's called "Freebie and the Bean", with Alan Arkin. Comedy cop film. Liked him from those early days.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Oh no, lead some life and played one of the greatest TV characters ever - RIP.

Not been a good couple of months for the gangster genre.
I could quite happily binge "The Sopranos" again! One of my favourite TV shows! Loved James Gandolfini! So sad he passed away so early in life aged just 51 :cry:

CJ_covblaze

John Gwynne. Unmistakable voice. RIP

Terry_dactyl

I could quite happily binge "The Sopranos" again! One of my favourite TV shows! Loved James Gandolfini! So sad he passed away so early in life aged just 51 :cry:
I watched it recently and googled a few of the actors to see what they have been doing since. I Was surprised to see that most of them were still going strong. When I looked, only really Gandolfini and the actor who plays his mum had died.

IMO Tony’s mum is one of the best characters ever. An absolute horror!

clint van damme

I watched it recently and googled a few of the actors to see what they have been doing since. I Was surprised to see that most of them were still going strong. When I looked, only really Gandolfini and the actor who plays his mum had died.

IMO Tony’s mum is one of the best characters ever. An absolute horror!

'I wish the Lord would take me now!'

She was a right piece of work.

Article from the guardian about 3 legends

Terry_dactyl

Users who are viewing this thread