Death List 2022 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bob Hall, Central TV presenter.
Haven't watched Central News for decades but remember Bob Hall from when I did used to watch. Can't have been too old, surely?
(edit) Just checked. Apparently he was in his mid 70's.

rob9872

Lester Peggedit

Houchens Head

Bon Jovi bassist Alec John Such dies at 70

skybluetony176

Billy Bingham ex Norn Iron boss 90.
Always a bubbly character during those two world cups they qualified for in the 80’s RIP
I remember the Spain game fondly. My mum making us as kids make numerous copies of the Ulster flag for the front windows of our house. Only the Irish catholic family 2 doors down understood what the flag was, they also watched and celebrated the game with us.

lifeskyblue

Remember Farmer (pretty vague if I’m honest) from my first couple seasons watching City. A fan’s favourite (my great uncle’s especially) as he played for us in our rise to the top flight. Thoughts with his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Remember Farmer (pretty vague if I’m honest) from my first couple seasons watching City. A fan’s favourite (my great uncle’s especially) as he played for us in our rise to the top flight. Thoughts with his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think he worked at Massey's for many years. Recall he was a great penalty taker for the Sky Blues.

It’sabatch87

Tony Riley, Cov boxer and trainer pub owner including the Vauxhall tavern near highfield rd, good old days.
Security firm and doing the doors in Cov in the 80’s
RIP☹️

Kneeza

Steve Broughton. (Edgar Broughton Band).
First saw them at Chesford Grange at Christmas 1970. Still love their stuff and was playing the 'meat' album just the other day.
Rest well Steve.

Houchens Head

One of the greatest Welsh players died yesterday Phil Bennett RIP. Played in many memorable games for Wales ,Ba Ba's. and The Lions
Not a huge rugby fan, but I remember Phil Bennett playing a few games in international matches. RIP

Houchens Head

Steve Broughton. (Edgar Broughton Band).
First saw them at Chesford Grange at Christmas 1970. Still love their stuff and was playing the 'meat' album just the other day.
Rest well Steve.
I worked with his cousin when I was employed as a warehouse supervisor. I didn't believe him of course, until he brought in family photos one day!

Users who are viewing this thread