Death List 2020 (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

I do hope they give him a decent review of his work ,and show the best of his material .
It always annoyed that Marty Feldman was largely overlooked when he died

How do you know there weren't many tributes to marry Feldman- did you keep an eye out for them?!

Sbarcher

I have a Marty Feldman lp amongst my collection. Even after all these years it still makes me smile.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

After Trump's statement claiming a win and that vote counting should be stopped now with millions of votes still to be counted, I'd say there's a decent reason to add US democracy to this list. At the very least it's gravely ill on life support.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I remember Geoffrey Palmer in the Monty Python "Kipper & the Corpse" sketch. Brilliant! Deadpan face all the way through!

fatso

Not sure how I feel about Sutcliffe going, I'd sooner keep him suffering, painfully every fucking day.
Hopefully there is a special place in hell, just for him.

Kneeza

Peter Sutcliffe (The Yorkshire Ripper)👋
Evil bastard, but mixed feelings as to whether he should have been made to pay more before slipping off.
Sutcliffe was taken far too early, too. My missus had a family member taken by that particular shit, so it tends to colour one's judgement.
I try not to be vindictive, and don't agree with capital punishment, but... special cases...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Peter Sutcliffe the infamous Yorkshire Ripper has died.
West Yorkshire Police are looking to bury a man with a Geordie Accent.

Users who are viewing this thread